Chapter 17~Cute Boy #3

.

.

.

.

Alyssa's POV

This girl. She's so...friendly. I-I...

"Gorgeous? Are you okay?" The hot guy standing in front of us asked while staring at me as I turned to Mirabelle who was smiling.

"Ahh...Y-Yeah." I stuttered while trying not to check him out but GOODNESS! He was TOO hot not to! I have to ask Mira how she knows him again.

BEFORE~

After we had stepped off the escalator, we were immediately met by this handsome hunk.

"Is she okay?" He asked with worry and concern in his voice as I buried my face deeper into Mira's chest.

"Yes, now stopping eyeing her like that." She playfully teased as he shuffled around nervously before his hand gently touched my shoulder.

"I'm sorry. I hope I didn't scare you." He whispered as he warm breath fanned my ear. Damn! His voice was doing wonders to my body!

"Alright. You two can formally introduce yourselves when I'm finished with her." Mira interrupted as I could tell by her tone that she was smirking before she led me away to somewhere.

"Who was that?" I asked while pulling back and looking at her as she stood in front of me smirking.

"That was one of my other childhood friends, Austin Marron. He moved when I was younger so I never saw him again but we did keep in touch. You like him, don't you?" She asked while wiping away the dry mascara that had settled on my cheeks.

"N-No!" I stuttered while blushing as the same smirk came back.

"Mhmm. I saw how you reacted to his voice and his touch." She whispered with the same smirk on her face.

"S-So what! He won't go out with a pregnant girl." I mumbled as she started laughing like a maniac.

"Darling! You should see the way he looks at you. He obviously doesn't care about your appearance. He loves you for you, not for what you look like." She nodded while turning me towards the bathroom mirror so I could see myself. Once again, I looked hot.

"Now lets get back out there before my buddy gets worried." She smiled while grasping my hand.

NOW~

I stood there for a second, taking in his appearance. His curly shoulder length brown hair gently swept over his face as if it was trying to hide his gorgeous crystal blue eyes. He looked nicely fit, not like the guys who have those extremely huge muscles everywhere but some that you can tell.

"Are you hungry?" He asked while pulling me out of my thoughts.

"U-Umm..no." I lied as my stomach chose the right time to growl and might I add, very loudly.

"Your stomach says different." He smiled while softly grasping my hand. "Lets go get something to eat." He smiled on while leading us to the nearest food court as I just held my head down, blushing fiercely. Turning back, I noticed that my twin, her hubby, and Mira were gone.

After we got our food, we sat down at a table near the window.

"Are you okay?" He asked while staring at me with worry clear on his face.

"No. How can you worry so much about me when we just met? Is it just because you want to get in my pants like my ex? Tell me!" I snapped while slamming my hands on the table as he sighed and roughly ran his hand through his hair.

"I know exactly what you went through. I had to go through it myself, twice." He mumbled while staring at me as I sighed. "I worry about you because you seem different from the other girls. You're not a lost cause and I don't want to get into your pants. I just met you." He smiled as I looked down at my pizza before my stomach started growling at me.

"I'm sorry." I apologized as he gently grasped my chin and moved it so we were now staring into each others eyes.

"There's no need to apologize, beautiful. I understand how you feel." He smiled as I blushed.

"Austin?"

"Yes, Alyssa?" He asked while still smiling at me.

"If we were to fall in love, would you still love me if I was different?" I asked while staring at him.

"Of course." He gave me another gorgeous smile before caressing my cheek. "You'll still be the beautiful girl I met." He added while scanning my face with his eyes as I blushed.

"Awww!" Somebody whispered as we turned and noticed Mira, my twin, and her husband smiling at us. Mira was holding up her phone as if she was taking a picture.

"Now, how about I spoil you today?" He asked while turning his attention back to me.

"Y-You don't have to." I whispered as he smiled and shook his head.

"I know but I want to." He whispered back as we finished up our food before leaving to go shopping.

---------------

Hello again! I'm not putting off their graduation, I'm just simply adding things in between it.

Yes, they will have a graduation with a few more surprises but I won't spoil them all.

Questions? Confused?

Your opinion is welcomed.

Melodee~