3

I sat down and she snuggled in under my arm, but unlike the theater she brought my hand right down to cup her tit, nipple between thumb and finger. That was followed by a nice grip on my firming cock like a joystick, slowly stroking me.

"So why didn't you ever try anything with me?"

"Like I said, afraid to loose the little bit of heaven I had."

I felt her take a breath and she stopped stroking me, "I'm not that."

"You are all that and more. A beautiful intelligent woman that doesn't flaunt it."

"But I don't..." I put a finger across her lips.

"You don't even realize it, how sexy you are. The way you carry yourself. You do and dress the way you want, not what others think you should. I relished every peek I got of you."

"Peek?" squeezing my cock.

I chuckled as she was still stroking even if she was squeezing. "Guilty. I relished the days you worked the console at the beginning of the hour. Being able to lean over and get a whiff of your shampoo or perfume. And the days you wore button up shirts..."

"What about them?"

"Mmmm, I could get a glimpse of cleavage and what ever bra you were wearing, and when you reached up for the number seven tape deck I usually got a nice glimpse of bra covered tit as well."

"YOU DIDN'T!"

"Mmmm, I especially liked the little white lace front clasp one with the flowery edges. It's just thin enough to let your areola show... if I happened to be looking that is."

Lauren kept stroking me, "Oh you little pervert, looking down some innocent girl's shirt."

I tipped her head and kissed her neck, "Only yours babe, only yours."

Lauren turned her head to look at me, then stretched to kiss me, "If only we had known about each other back then..."

"Back then?"

She shrunk down a bit, "Uh uh..."

I took her nipple between my fingers, "Uh uh hell. I told you mine, you fess up."

"But..." I took her other nipple between my fingers and rolled and pulled on them. "Oh that's not fair..."

I release my grip on her nipples and just cupped and squeezed her tits.

She settled back against me, "You remember setting up for Arsenic and Old Lace?"

"Vaguely."

"You were setting lights, and the janitors didn't turn the air conditioning on."

"Oh yeah."

"You had me on the backstage controls instead of up in the booth while you raised and lowered the pipes setting lights. Shirt off and muscles sweating..."

"And that was a good thing...?" letting my thumb run back and forth across her hardening nipples.

"Mmmm, the way you pulled the ropes and worked the counter weights effortlessly. Not like the jocks working out flexing and showing off for their clique, just doing what needed to be done so effortlessly."

"I remember you sweating a little as well, that nice lace bra showing against your thin top."

"I was trying to keep it from showing."

"Why do you think I had you holding the ropes while I added counterweights instead of setting the brake." I could smell the aroma of her pussy, "Are you thinking about me sweating, or are you thinking about me looking at your sweaty chest trying to see if your nipples were standing out?"