The Next StoryKeeper?!?!

When Sofia and Clover took at seat on the blue stool, and saw one big book flying down from the very top of the bookshelf. When the book finally flew down, Sofia read the title of the book. 

"The Next Storykeeper?" Sofia said, in confusion. Then, the book flew into the blue screen and Alakazar told the story to her.

Long long ago in the kingdom of Enchancia, there was a library made out of a tree filled with books. Whoever lived in Enchancia that worn the Amulet of Avalor will get a chance to be the next storykeeper, but you, Sofia should find another trusted person to take your spot because today's your official last day as storykeeper, but they have to have a special jewel from Avalor----in order to do that. Good Luck Sofia and thank you for finishing all these great stories for almost 4 years.

"Umm...Sof?" Clover interrupted. 

"Yeah, Clover?" 

"How are you gonna find a trusted person that has a special jewel from Avalor?" Clover asked.

"I don't know?" Sofia shrugged. "But I know a friend that could take my spot, he's a boy though."

"And who's this boy "friend" of yours?" Clover said, crossing his arms.

"My best friend, Prince Hugo!"  Sofia smiled.

"We have to go to his palace!" Clover said, rapidly.