Hugo's First Mission

When Minimus landed at the top of the library, Hugo and Sofia hopped on the flying elevator and went down to see what will Hugo's first mission will be. They sat on the blue bench and saw a book coming from the middle of the bookshelves, and flew where the couple were. 

"What should I do now?" Hugo asked.

"Read the title, duh!" Sofia chuckled. 

Hugo laughed and Read the title. The title of the book was: "The Tale of The Special Ruby"

"The Special Ruby?" Hugo thought. "What makes a ruby so special?" 

Then, the book flew into the magic reader and read aloud to them. 

"During the ancient times of 360 B.C., There was a special ruby hidden inside a cave in Ancient Greece, but during the war, Spartans walked inside the cave to hide from the Athens. Suddenly, they found a magical, shiny ruby that caught their eye. They grabbed it and threw it in the Atlantic Ocean, but since then, the special ruby couldn't be found anywhere. The kingdom of Weiling couldn't live without it----if they don't get their ruby back then, the whole kingdom will end and everyone in the kingdom will die."

"Oh no!" Hugo gasped. "I feel so sorry for Jin and Jun!"

"No wonder that they acted so depressed at school yesterday." Sofia said, scratching her chin.

"Then, what are we waiting for?" 

"Umm....Hugo, since you're the new storykeeper, here's my adventure outfit that I wore on the first time." Sofia said, kindly handing him the suit.

"Purple?" Hugo gasped. "Can you change it to blue and red or something?"

"Sure!" Sofia said, pulling it out. "It's just your size!"

Hugo slid his suit on and started to rock it.

"Woah, Hugo!" Sofia smiled. "You look just like me when I was first doing my first story." 

"Thanks, Sofia!" Hugo smiled. "No time to chit chat, It's time to fly Minimus to the Atlantic Ocean!" 

Minimus came down and flew them out of the country and went to the ocean.