Chapter 1.6

T/N: Happy Chinese New Year everyone! Hope everyone has a prosperous new year! As a side note, I recommend checking wattpad notifications for updates compared to NU coz I still can figure out how to add link releases there (unless someone is willing to teach me). So Vanilla Muse has to help me but he/she can't do it immediately after a release comes out, so add this book to your library or reading list to be notified immediately of a new release!

Another side note is that we have finally reached the last part of chapter one woohoooo!!! I know I'm really slow sigh, still have 13 chapters left TT The good news is that Vanilla Muse is taking over chapter 2 so fingers crossed that she is faster than me:))) We will also try to work together to have new releases quicker! Ganbatte!

FYI/ SPOILER, we still have one more chapter until XZX is reborn so it'll be pretty frustrating/dry until then

Up until now, none of the people that he had seen so far had sincerely welcomed him. Xue Li Dan Ni probably just thought that he was a country bumpkin, and didn't bother at all disguising the calculations in her eyes. And his biological twin sister, Xue Jing Yi, unexplainably hates him. On the contrary, Xue Zi Xuan was neither hot nor cold, near nor far, his attitude of merely taking it that he(ZYS) didn't exist made him feel more comfortable.

What did you take me for? A fool? Not even willing to hide your many suspicious actions? He picked up a handful of cold water and poured it on his face, casually recalling every detail that happened when they met.

Forgot to say, not only does he have high intelligence, but he also has a photographic memory, as long as he closed his eyes, everything that happened in the living room would come to mind clearly and not even a small detail would be missed. Skipping over Xue Li Dan Ni and Xue Zi Xuan, Xue Jing Yi was a little strange. Her lips were white, her nails slightly purple, her breathing was short, and she seemed very weak. A young woman and the housekeeper stood at the door of the living room and constantly keeping an eye on her situation as if worried about her. A medical kit was placed on the antique shelf not far away, in arms reach.

From this, he could tell that there was definitely something wrong with her body. Leukaemia? Heart disease? Or something else? This just happens to explain why Xue Jia so hurriedly took him to the capital city, he really has something they need, or more accurately, organs.

Thinking of this, Zhou Yun Sheng smiled coldly. Having seen too many evil plots and internal strife, he was accustomed to using the most sinister angles to guess other's intentions, and reality has proven, that he was always right.

What's more, now he has a villain system, the risk factor was multiplied by many times more, even if trouble did not find him, he would have to take the initiative to find trouble. Providing organs for his twin sister, although this type of scenario was full of dog blood, but the chances of such an occurrence were as high as seventy or eighty per cent.

The question now is, what do they need from him? Bone marrow? Kidney? Liver? Or his heart? The first few words still can be negotiated, the latter however, was his life. Zhou Yun Sheng's face turned dark, his gaze cold, already realising what kind of hell he exactly was in.

He stared at the computer on his wrist, he really wanted to ruin this thing, and just let everyone die together. A line of words was displayed on the computer, which was the previously released task, as long as he looked down he could see it. It reminded him not to think about escaping, otherwise, his only end was to be obliterated, his soul crushed.

One day, I want the Lord God to personally experience the taste of being killed. He squinted his eyes and sneered, ripping off the towel on the washstand and slowly walked out of the door.

The housekeeper saw that he was clean and nodded. "Go on, everyone is waiting for you to eat, and the master is back. One thing needs to remind you is that the young master has very serious OCD, so it's best for you to pay attention to your appearance what you have worn today, you can't wear again tomorrow. The most important thing is, don't touch the young master randomly, he can't stand it."

"But my sister held him, but he didn't react at all." Zhou Yun Sheng grievanced.

"You are not the same as the young lady." But where it was different, Fu Bo did not say. He was too impatient to bother with a dying person, and even more would not give any extra sympathy.

Yes, I am the mud on the ground, Xue Jing Yi is the clouds in the sky. The clouds are always pure and beautiful, not to be dirtied, but the mud is to be trampled on by others. If I can resist this system one day, I will definitely make sure that there will be a day when I will make you taste the taste of being trampled on at other's pleasure. Zhou Yun Sheng lowered his head and used his thick bangs to cover the killing intent in his eyes.

The housekeeper took him to the dining room; a middle-aged man with a rich appearance was already seated in the main position, obviously the head of the Xue family. He had just come back, the jacket of his suit was hung on the back of his chair, the sleeves of his shirt were rolled up halfway, his hair was slightly messy, and his kind smile and informal manner were completely different from the other three proud and rigid members of the Xue family, easily attracting other's good feelings.

"This is Xiao Yi? You and Jing Yi really look alike. And even though the two of you lived so far apart, yet your names have similar pronunciation, it is indeed fate. Come come, have a seat. I'm Xue Rui, Jing Yi's adoptive father, you can call me Xue shu shu in the future. Don't be so reserved, take this place as your own home, whatever you want to eat, eat, look your so skinny, from now on you need properly nourish yourself." While speaking, he pulled the boy to the empty chair by his side, frequently putting food into his bowl, his warm demeanour really made people feel quite welcomed.

If the other three members of the Xue family are like the unattainable Tian Shan Snow Lotus, then Xue Rui was the smiling Buddha who was friendly and approachable. After being schemed against, and yet couldn't receive good attitude, Zhou Yun Sheng heart after all was choked with resentment, only after seeing Xue Rui that his heart returns to normal.

He smiled awkwardly, and quickly called Xue Rui shu shu, before gulping down his food.

================================================================================

T/N:

suspicious actions- 猫腻 fishy occurences

dog blood- slang for cliche and overly dramatic 

hell- more specifically 修罗场, 修罗 is Asura, but the entire thing means something like a vicious battlefield or place where you fight for your life(typically alone)

shu shu- uncle (does not have to be blood-related)