Chapter 3.3

His mother who had been tortured by her prison life until she did not even seem like a human anymore, was at this moment quickly approaching him, wearing an expensive customized suit, her well-maintained face not having a trace of wrinkles. She was still that madam of high society, the world-renowned violinist, not the one everyone called a murderer.

Suddenly meeting each other, while Xue Zi Xuan felt astonished, at the same time, he also felt a deep loathing. He gave up struggling, and looked at her with an indifferent gaze, the tears in his eyes instantly evaporating.

The security guard saw the well-dressed Xue Li Dan Ni, with a bunch of assistants behind her holding her luggage, realized that this person had a strong background and immediately let go of the youth before stepping back.

"No patients have run out of the mental health department. You can check with the other departments." The walkie talkie timely sent a reply, which made Xue Li Dan Ni face to darken. But she didn't say anything, just reached out her hand to support her son who was standing shakily.

Xue Zi Xuan muscles tightened, his heart fiercely resisting, but he did not show it. He looked at his mother for a while, before noticing the coldness of his feet, finally bursting out into cold laughter. This sad appearance, how can this Xiao Yi see this? I have waited for hundreds of thousands of years, one moment is nothing.

He extracted his arm out of Xue Li Dan Ni's embrace and walked towards the elevator. When the door opened, Fu Bo and Xue Jing Yi ran out from inside and saw him, their faces lighting up in surprise.

" Young Master quickly put on your shoes." Fu Bo said as he placed the slippers on the floor.

"Ge Ge, are you alright?" Xue Jing Yi anxiously asked.

Xue Zi Xuan was completely not in the mood to talk to them, in fact, he did not want to pay attention to anyone in the Xue family. He couldn't forget the sins they each of them had committed, and couldn't forget how they had laid the stage for the murder of his beloved. If he couldn't even forgive himself, what more them? No, even in death he will not forgive.

He put on his shoes and walked into the elevator silently. His attitude of seeing but not seeing made Fu bo and Xue Jingyi feel very embarrassed yet worried. Xue Li Dan Ni was also very worried when she got to the top floor, she immediately asked the doctor to give her son a consultation, the result is naturally being no problem.

"The EEG and ECG scans have come out, everything is normal. If you are not at ease, you can let him stay for a period of time so we can observe him." The head doctor recommended.

Xue Li Dan Ni was just about to agree when Xue Zi Xuan vetoed in a cold voice: "No, immediately help me complete the procedures for discharge." When he said this, he looked down at his watch and confirmed that it at this time, Xiao Yi had been taken in by the Xue family. His mind was blank, without the memory of this world, but had the youth's every move, every smile, engraved into his bones.

If he had a soul, then it was also definitely written into the deepest part of his soul. He didn't know if this world is real, but as long as there is him in this world, whether it was real or illusory, was there any difference?

"Why don't you stay a bit longer? I have already helped you to push back your performance half a month later. Everything is insignificant, only your health is the most important." Xue Li Dan Ni naggingly dissuaded.

"Exactly brother, look at me, I can't do anything I want, just because my health is not good. Do you really want to be like me?" Xue Jing Yi mockingly laughed at herself.

Xue Zi Xuan was unmoved. He opened the closet and packed his bags and seemingly unintentionally asked: "Xiao Yi? Where is he?"

"Isn't Xiao Yi just here, are you silly? Doctor, does my son really have no problems?" Xue Li Dan Ni mistakenly thought that the "Xiao Yi" her son was referring to was her daughter Xue Jing Yi, originally she was not at ease, now she was even more anxious. The person was right in front of his eyes, yet Xue Zi Xuan still asked for her, after fainting, did he damage his brains?
The doctor shrugged and said that he did not know. He took a few words and left in a hurry.
"Brother, I am here. When you were in a coma, I was always accompanying you." Xue Jing Yi tried to hide her shyness and took the front to take his brother's arm. Knowing that she is not the biological daughter of her parents, her inner joy is far more than her fear. Without a blood relationship, she will be to openly be with her brother, these tumultuous feelings would finally be able to be at peace.

The arm that she had touched felt like it had been wrapped around by a snake, cold and disgusting. Xue Zi Xuan immediately pushed her away, grabbed his baggage and backed away, before narrowing his eyes and said: "I am talking about Huang Yi, where is he?"

================================================================================

T/N: Xiao Yi- Jing Yi and Huang Yi sound the same so Xue Li Dan Ni thought XZX was talking about XJY