What part is this again?

ElmariaJin: Hey DimSummmm

You: YESSSSS? EEEEE

ElmariaJin: I guess I don't need to ask why you're extra crazy today. YOU GET TO SEE US PERFORM LIVE TODAY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You: YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ElmariaJin: WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO. Can't wait to seeee yaaaaa!

You: ME TOO. I ALWAYS CANNOT WAIT TO SEE MYSELF

ElmariaJin: The heck?

You:Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

ElmariaJin: You're weird.

You: I've been told.

You: Woo woo woo woo! Gotta get ready to go to the freaking concert AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ElmariaJin: Cya there!!!!!!!!!!!!

-real lifue-

You lined up outside the building where BTS were having their concert. You rubbed your hands together in anticapation. "I can't wait to see Jin oppa!" Some girl next to you squealed. 

With that line, you became more and more excited. A few hours later, you were right in front of the stage, in the P1 section, in the zombie apocolyspe zone.

With a loud boom, the concert suddenly started. The screams of fangirls filled the concert hall. BTS started the concert by performing 'Idol'. 

After the performance, the members introduced themselves. You saw Jin's eyes searching the crowd. He was coming closer and closer to you. You screamed and waved a huge sign that said "DIMSUM IS HEREEEEEEEEEEEE" all around. Jin noticed your sign and caught your eye.

He grinned broadly and so did you.

-texting lifue-

JinJinJinJin: OMOOOOO! I SAW YA!

You: I KNOW YOU DID YOU QDHIFGIDWUHSIO AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JinJinJinJin: COME TO OUR NEXT CONCERT. 

You: ONLY IF YOU BUY THE TICKETS FOR ME AGAIN.

JinJinJinJin: OKAY.

A/N: Super short chapter today peeps. I had no time and just decided to post this to make myself and my non-exsistent readers joy.

If I actually had people read this I would scream.