Texting 28

KookieYah: YOU GUYS THERE ALREADY!?

KookieYah: TELL ME YOU'RE STILL ALIVE AND HAVEN'T GOTTEN INTO A CAR ACCIDENT YET ISUGDCJCBDFVDNXZ

ACupOfTaePlz: Kookie, if they got into a car accident I would've expected it to be all over the news now, I mean, it's been 5 hours since they left.

KookieYah: CHECK THE NEWS THEN

ACupOfTaePlz: Oh let's see, news articles on trending........Mom Steals Chocolate For 1-month Old Baby, Taemin's Concert Sold Out In 2 Hours, Rocky Girlz's Debut Is A Huge Success, Potato of Rocky Girlz Marked As One Of The Most Attractive Idols...................no don't see any.

(A/N: Y'all there's a secret hidden easter egg in here that is a lil' clue to one of the other texting books~)

KookieYah: Phew. BUT WHO KNOWS NEWS ARTICLES CAN BE LATEEEEEEEE

ACupOfTaePlz: Sigh~

-real lifue-

Hoseok tapped at his phone while waiting for Jin to finish using the restroom. The door opened slowly and Jin came out, back slumped and face puffy. "Hyung, were you crying in there?!" Hoseok said, closing a fanfiction he was reading and stuffing his phone back into his pocket.

Jin shot him a death stare and Hoseok gulped. "No, I did not, has the doctors came out yet?" Jin said, straightening his back. "As far as I know, no........" Hoseok barely finished his sentence before a doctor came barging out of nowhere.

Jin and Hoseok stared at the doctor, who was trying to catch his breath. "S-she's.........fine, perfectly fine. She can even be discharged now," the doctor panted. Jin and Hoseok looked at each other, speechless with happiness.

-texting part lamadwejfbcwanx-

SatanHimself: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

ACupOfTaePlz: Y'all know what happened to Hoseokie Hyung?

KookieYah: No

MonMonRapRap: Must be driven over the edge with sadness.

MeltedMochi: Can mochis melt?

MonMonRapRap: Not that I know of. I just know the ice cream inside can melt, and the outer layer will get all mushy and sticky.

SatanHimself: DIMSUM IS FINE MUUOISLAKHFCBUHJESMGFNVDB HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KookieYah: Really?

SatanHimself: What, do you think I'm saying that just to console myself?

KookieYah: Yes

SatanHimself: (-_-)

KookieYah: Maybe, so DimSum really is fine!?

SatanHimself: YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

-one week later-

KookieMonster: GUYS NEWS FLASH NEWS FLASH

KookieMonster: JIN HYUNG AND DIMSUM ARE GOING ON THEIR , WHAT, 3RD DATE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

TaeTaeTae: To where?

KookieMonster: Jin hyung let DimSum choose, and you'll never believe what she chose.

KookieMonster: A HAUNTED HOUSE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HeCanBreakYouToo: HOHOHOHO Why don't we tell DimSum to film it all~

KookieMonster: OMG RM HYUNG YOU'RE A GENIUS.

MinSugaGenius: I'm the genius here.

KookieMonster: ................

HeCanBreakYouToo: .............

TaeTaeTae: .................yeah you are

MinSugaGenius: Okay

HeCanBreakYouToo: So are they on their way to the haunted house? Which one?

KookieMonster: Yeah, they're on their way, and guess what, DimSum chose the one that was voted most scary in Korea! Pray for Jin hyung's weak heart~

HeCanBreakYouToo: I'll go contact DimSum rn!

-private chat between you and RapDude-

RapDude: DIMSUM

RapDude: HEY

You: Yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss?

RapDude: Film a video of Jin hyung in there

You: OhhhHhHHHhhHhhhhHHhH~ Blackmail material.

RapDude: Psh, no, we just wanna see what's he's like in there.

You: IDEA!

You: I'll do a livestream on my Twitter account 

RapDude: And share Jin hyung's reaction with the rest of the world! hohoohohohoho

You: Get ready for a fantastic livestream coming your way! Choo Choo!

-Butt Ter Sause-

KookieMonster: Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo? RM Hyung how did it gooOOOoOOOooOooO~?

HeCanBreakYouToo: Get Ready............for a livestream on DimSum's Twitter account

KookieMonster: BUT I DON'T HAVE MY OWN ACCOUNT

HeCanBreakYouToo: Just use the @/Bts_twt account or whatever.

KookieMonster: OKIE DOKIE! I GOT MY POPCORN, MY SPRITE, AND MY LAPTOP SET UP. I'M READY!

(A/N: HDHLXJNEIKFJVBC HOW THE HECK DID THIS SHITTY BOOK GET 3.8K SOMETHING READS. THIS STORY IS CHEESY AND CLICHE, EVERYTHING I HATE, BUT I STILL WRITE IT FOR Y'ALL LOL~ THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOooOOoOooOooOooOoO MUCH. No, there's no hugs)