25

Taehyung sat fidgetting with his fingers fighting the urge to text her. Again. He knew she was at a friend's place working on an assignment. The friend being a boy bugged him.

He was feeling a bit jealous of all the time the guy got to spend with Y/N. He texted her casually a couple of hours ago,  and she had promised to call once her work was done,  but he just couldn't wait.

Tae: Baby?

He waited for her to respond,  his hands growing cold under stress. He didn't know why he left so insecure.
He glanced at the clock and sighed it was already 8:00 pm. What was taking her so long?! He knew Apu was  visiting a cousin,  so she would be home alone too.

Y/N: Hey,  Taetae

Y/N: Was about to text you just now

Tae: Are you home?

Y/N: Yep,  he just dropped me home

Tae: Oh

Tae: How was your day?

Y/N: Was good😊

Y/N sensed something,  and decided to see where this would go.

Tae: Hmm,  what did you do

Y/N: We did stuff

Tae: Stuff ?

Y/N: Yeah,  you know

Tae: I don't

Y/N: Are you jealous Tae?

Taehyung's eyes widened at her blunt question and, he felt his cheeks burn up.

Tae: Why would I be

Y/N: Oh please, you're so jealous

Tae: Am not

Y/N: Yes you are!

Tae: Don't push me sweetheart,  I really don't wanna punish you

Y/N: I dare you to

A fire ignited in him as he read her text,  the challenge he was more than willing to accept.

Tae: Oh I'm on it

Y/N: Tae?

Y/N: Taehyung?

Y/N: I was just kidding

Tae: I wasn't

Y/N: Kim Taehyung!

Tae: You've pushed all the wrong buttons today,  darling

Y/N: I was just kidding Taetae!!! Stop it!!

Silence.

Y/N glanced at her phone nervously, waiting for him to reply.

10 minutes passed without anything.

15 minutes.

20 minutes.

Her hands were sweaty as she wondered if she had really pissed him off. The sudden chiming of her phone made her jump. She opened Taehyung's message with an odd sense of excitement.

Tae: Open the door baby girl

Y/N gasped as she read the message. Her heart was pounding so fast,  it felt like it would burst out of her chest.

Tae: I'm waiting

Y/N walked towards the door quickly and opened the door slightly, peeking out. Taehyung smirked at his girlfriend,  raising his eyebrows at her. Pulling his mask down,  he pushed his way in. Y/N closed the door behind him and turned to face him nervously.

'Tae,  what happened?' she asked in a small voice.

'You're asking me what happened??' he asked,  getting rid of his coat. 'You know why I'm here'

'I don't' Y/N said.

'Yes you do' Taehyung took a step forward,  and Y/N took a step back in reflex.

'Taetae!' Y/N whined, as her back pressed against the door.

'Yes baby?' Taehyung said,  his smirk back on. 'What is it?'

'Don't be like that!' Y/N said.

Excitement soared through her veins,  but it made her a stuttering mess.

'It's your fault' Taehyung said with a shrug,  taking one more step,  so that his body pressed against hers.

He placed one hand on her waist,  the other on her cheek.

'You think you can be naughty?' He asked,  his breath falling on her lips. 'You think that's funny?'

Y/N stared at him, lips parted in surprise. He wasted no time in capturing her lips with his,  biting into her lower lip. His hands on her waist tightened,  making her gasp against his lips. A little moan escaped her mouth as he pressed warm kisses on her neck, sucking at the sink lightly on their way. Making sure that he had her enough bothered for the night, he pulled back,  folding his hands.

She gave him a questioning look, breathing heavily, surprised at his sudden movement.

'Next time,  I'm spanking you.' Taehyung said with an evil glint in his, eyes.

She watched as he picked up his coat and mask.

'Hey!'

He stopped to turn back and look at her.

'You can't just leave like that!' Y/N said,  walking towards him.

'That's what you get for teasing me!' Taehyung said.

'I was just fooling around,  Tae' Y/N said with a pout. 'I made you come here,  didn't I?'

'You did that just to get me here?' Taehyung asked in amusement.

Y/N shrugged with a smile.

'All you have to do is ask. You know that right?' Taehyung asked,  dropping his coat back on the couch.

'What's the fun in that?' Y/N said,  her smile growing wider. 'Poor Taetae'

Taehyung couldn't help but smile at her cuteness.

'You're such a brat!' he said,  as he took quick steps towards her. 'Come here!'

Squealing loudly,  Y/N ran.

He ran behind her.

'Y/N! Stop!!' Taehyung said,  trying to catch hold of his girlfriend.

'No!' Y/N said, as she ducked past him.

'This is going to be a long night,  baby girl' Taehyung said,  and Y/N couldnt help but shiver at his words.