Chapter 2

I wake up on the couch and see Ashley snoring beside me on the other one.
I creep out of bed and go into the kitchen to fill up a cup of water.
I creep back into the living room to see it empty- Huh?
"Gotcha!" I scream as cold water splashed me, drenching me completely.

"Ashley!" I screech and she bursts out laughing.
"I need a shower" I run upstairs in defeat and then into my bathroom. I turned on the hot water and got undressed.
I felt the hot water fall down my back as I showered, smiling to myself.

I got dressed into a black crop top and leggings:

I did light makeup and ran downstairs, grabbing my bag

"Were gonna be late if we don't go now Ash!" I yell out and I hear her bedroom door burst open.

CRASH!

"I'M OKAY!" she yells back and runs down the stairs and out of the door.
We walk to school and go our seperate ways.
This morning I had three classes with Mr Martinez..great.

I walked into class just before the bell rang and take my seat at the back.

"Well done Miss Steele you managed to get to lesson on time, would you like a medal?" He scoffed cockily- great he's already irritating me. He carried on with the lesson- occasionally picking on me for the answer- until the bell went which meant it was lunch.

I wait behind until all of the other students had pooled out of the classroom.
He had already annoyed me and I wasn't just going to sit there!

"What is it miss Steele?" He rolls his eyes, running his hand through his hair.

"What is your problem?!" I ask slamming my hands on his desk angrily; looking at him as he sat in his chair.

"I suggest you change your tone." He demands slyly and I huff at him.

"Your grades are awful for a start-" he begins but I cut him off.

"I'm trying! I really need to pass this and you aren't helping as a teacher!" I exclaim angrily and he looks me up and down.

"What about extra credit then?" he suggests with a smug look creeping across his face.

"I'd do anything to pass!" I state,
Maybe I am going to pass this!

"I'll see what I can do Miss Steele. Have a good lunch." He says before winking at me.
My knees feel weak and I walk out before my legs collapse altogether.

"Heyy!" Ashley calls from our usual seat and I sit down with a giggle.
"I met this really fit guy in my class oh my god!!" she squeals with excitement.

"So whats he look like?"

"Same height as me-"

"So short?" I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

"Your only a little bit taller than me!"

"What else?" I continue, picking at my food.

"He's got blond hair and blue eyes too!"

"Whats his last name?"

"Bryson"

"Ashley Bryson sounds interesting.." I laugh and she rolls her eyes, beginning to grin.

"I think its cute!" She replies in defence as she stabbed her chips with a fork.

"So who you fancy?" she asks raising her eyebrows.

Mr Martinez Mr Martinez Mr Martinez

he repeated in my mind and I bit my lip.
"Nobody at the moment!"

"Erm okay thats bullshit!" She claimed and I burst out laughing.
The bell rang again. We got up and went our separate ways back to class.

"Welcome back Miss Steele." he whispered into my ear smirking mischievously as I walked in.
My heart raced as I walked to my seat calmly.

"We're going to be talking about-"
I zone out as my mind starts to wander,
I couldn't help myself from thinking about-
What am I thinking?!
But he's irresistible..
No stop yourself your better than this.

"Miss Steele?" I look up to see him looking down at me, his hands on both sides of my desk with that evil, signature smirk he had.

I look around and everyone else is busy working.
I look back up at him and he raises an eyebrow.
"S-sorry Mr Martinez" I answer obediently.

"Get to work" he whispered into my ear and stood back up and walking back to the front.
How am I supposed to ignore that?!