Chapter 20

Miles' house

I knocked on the door and waited. I heard the locks twist and I was greeted by his beautiful face. I cupped his face and pecked his lips before I closed the door behind me.
As I walked into the living room, everything was cleaned and back to how it was.

"Babe I made dinner!" Miles called from the kitchen. I walked in and he was almost done so I sat down at the stools. He passes me the plate and sits down beside me.

"How was your day?" I asked as I put some food into my mouth,

"It was good but I missed you." He pouts making me giggle.

"What did you have to do earlier?"

"A friend was having a bad day I guess." He nodded and we ate our meals.

"I want to watch a movie!" I beamed but he shook his head,

"Lets go out" He says getting up from his stool.

"Okay!" I claim excitedly and dash out of the kitchen. I slipped on the rug and tripped into the wall; I fell down with a thud.

"Babe?" Miles pulled me up with a chuckle.

"I'm fine!" I rub my forehead and grab my coat.
I was wearing:

We got into the car and we started driving

"Where we going?" I ask and he grins,

"Movies" He answers as his big hand rests on my thigh, sending butterflies all over my body. His effect on me was so large yet he barely did anything.

"Okay!"

Soon enough we reached the cinema, we paid for supreme tickets- which I'd never had the luxury to afford- and grabbed popcorn,sweets and drinks. We sat down at the back on a bed looking seat, room for two people.

"So this is the vip eh?" I joke and he chuckles. We sat down and put our stash of food in between us and the film started soon after.

"Fifty shades freed?" I asked as I saw the familiar character walk into the first scene,

"Why would we need to watch anything else baby?" He whispered and I laughed quietly.
His hand slid up to my inner thigh making me grin.

"We're in a cinema" I whisper,

"I know"

"Then stop!" I whisper with a giggle,

"Just you wait until later.." He whispered seductively into my ear making my heart beat a little bit faster.

"I will do Mr Martinez" I say back confidently.

After the Movie

We walked out holding hands but I snatched my hand away,