chapter 2

Chapter 2;

After hour of staring at the deep wood moldings around the magical history classroom and listening to miss perrys’ droning voice go on and on about the historical purposes of the wand, the bell finally rings and kendara is released from the most boring subject offerd at alexanders. Theo, kens best and only friend walked slowly over to her desk. And bumped straight into luke, doing the same thing, her face instantly turned pink and her mouth dropped to the floor. “Sorry.” apologized luke and carried on passed Theo, gaping the the back of his head; her black hair falling into her eyes.

“Hey, what’s your next class?” Luke called as he approached Kendara. “I have a free.”

“Do you want to go to the projectile field?”

“Sure, just give me a minute.”

“Kay, meet you there.” Luke replied. Kendara nodded then approached Theo, “are  you ok?” asked Kendara. “I’m fine.” remaked Theo. “You sound upset.” whispered Ken. Looking over at Maggie, Theo shiverd then replied, “Nothing new.”

“Do you want to come practice targets?” Theos fece broke into a massive grin, “really, me tergeets?” They both burst out laughing. “I’ll meet you in the dorm later?” confirmed Ken. “Of Course.” exclaimed Theo.

Kendara left the dark stuffy magical history room, and was hit with a wonderful breeze smelling of daisies and mint. Obviously the fae were trying to chant another wizard and kendra didn't want to wait to see if they succeeded. As she hurried down the bright marble corridor the sun warmed her face and Kendara let control of her shadows slip a little, a dark cloud formed around her, catching the rays of the sun, surrounding them with darkness, not hurting them; just encurculating them, protecting them. As she passed the heavy oak door of the admissions room a loud creeking broke Ken from her trance, she looked around and spied a boy standing in the doorway. Staring right at her shadows, all of a sudden Kens heart rate spead up, she turned pail and the shadows swallowed up the light, in total darkness Kendara bolted from the hall and through the quad onto the projectile field.

“What was that?” asked the receptunast. “I have no idea,” muttered jackson, “but i’m going to find out.” he pledged as he signed the transfer form.