26. Michael (END)

We do it multiple times before he lets me sleep and goes to sleep himself.

The next day, as I'm waking up, I feel a smile forming on my lips.

While still lying down, I look around for Blue. He's not here.

I get up and wrapping the bed sheet around me, walk into the bathroom.

I look in the mirror and see the usual reflection of myself, that doesn't show the wreck I'm feeling like inside.

I'm not going to lie. I'm in pain. My legs feel like jelly, my breasts are bruised and my neck burns from the bite marks. Where did all the pleasure go? I sigh and get ready.

Coming out the bathroom, I see Blue sitting on the bed. He smiles at me. "Hey, you were in deep sleep. How are you feeling, now?"

I smile and go to my boyfriend and give him a kiss. "Great."

He kisses me in return and in an instant pushes me down on the bed. "Woah, we're not doing it. I want my breakfast." I tell him.

He laughs and helps me up. "I'll make you eggs."

"Blue," I call him.

"Hmm?"

"I love you. I really do. But don't feed me your burnt food the first thing in the morning."

Cooking is not Blue's forte.

He laughs again. "Alright. You cook. I bought everything you might need. Make a plate for me, too"

I nod and go to the kitchen to make our breakfast.

After the breakfast, I put away the dishes.

He hugs me from behind and says, "I love you."

I smile and turn around to face him. "I love you, too, Blue."

He smiles wider and nuzzles into my neck. "I do have to admit," he says.

"What?" I ask him.

"It does feels fucking great when you call me Blue while I'm fucking you," he says.

I laugh and then whisper in my seductive voice, "I'll like being fucked by Michael, too."

His muscles constrict and he lifts me up and places me on the counter and starts kissing me.

⤙–⤚

She chased Blue, but ended up getting caught by him

💙

⤙–⤚

Really appreciate your votes and comments, they mean a lot to me! Hope this is not where we separate though, because I got more books for you. All you have to do is take a look at my Wattpad profile. 

There's Peck Penalty, Trip to Corsun, The Forbidden Howl, and of course, my most proud work of about nine books (each a separate story) in my Mate And His Lover series

Don't forget to follow my Wattpad author page. 

See you in my next book 😘

— xx,  💕 Auctorsam