- Chapter II

Suddenly, something cold circled around my right wrist, I looked at it to see it was cuffed. I followed the chain to see the other cuff, which was attached to the guy's hand. Not. Blooming. Likely. "You both are coming with me." I looked at the source of  voice, to be met with a man wearing a security uniform. Ah hell no!

"What for?" I questioned, the man, the bastard, and everyone in the shop stared at me dumbfounded. But I only faced them with a quizzical look and an angelic smile.

"Fighting, assault, and ruining an item of the shop, disturbance..." He said, he held four fingers. "All that screaming and you ask why? Do you want me to even carry on?"

"No thanks, sir." The guy snorted and I sent him a death glare, he smirked.  I moved my hand that was cuffed with his behind my back making he stumble and almost fall. It was my turn to snort and smirk while he glared. Ha-ha.

The security officer took us to a small building that had a similar banner to the one on the gift shop, but this was blue with 'Security' printed on top. He led us to a room with only a metal table and four wooden chairs going around it.

"Sit," he ordered, almost sounded like talking to a dog. Nevertheless, we both nodded obligingly.

The guy went for the seat in the right direction while I was heading to the left. We both groaned and then glared, my wrist was getting sore as result of all the pulling. He pulled me to his side and I pulled from mine. We kept pulling while glaring, until the fat officer decided to break it off.

"Sit. Now. Before I drag you both," he warned resting his hand on his belly. Each of us, again, tried to pull the other, but then he obliged and followed me. Girls run the world babe. "Why did you start fighting?" He asked when we were seated. "Do you have an excuse for it?"

We stayed silent. Both knew better than to speak; It was like an unwritten rule we made, an understanding.

"Talk!" He exclaimed a little too loudly.

"N-no sir." We stuttered at the same time. "No excuse."

"So what's stopping me from kicking you out?" He raised a brow. I just stared at the man's huge belly and the hot guy was starting off at nothing. "Well I guess-" He started but was cut off by the sound of screaming.

Seconds later a man, in a uniform as well, hurried in the small room we were occupying. "Sir, we have a problem in section B15."

The fatty officer looked at him alarmed. "What is it?"

"Some kids are starting trouble and some reported they stole from one of the shops." The other skinny security/officer answered.

"Okay." Officer number one sent us a long, reprimanding and hard look. "Behave!" With that he was out the door with the little guy.

We looked at each other in unison. "I am not getting kicked out," I warned. "I waited all year for this."

"You think I want to?" He said then glanced at the door raising his eyebrows.

"No. No way, I am not running."

"Come on. You don't want to get kicked out." He shrugged, "Besides, it's not like you have a choice." He raised both our hands. "If I'm running, you're runnin'."

I threw my free hand in exclamation then dropped it. "What the hell! Let's get out of here."

We dashed for the door, looking around us. He glanced left to right. "Clear."

I nodded, and together we went through a corridor. When we heard footsteps, we bolted into an open room. I saw a shadow pass by us, when it cleared, I nodded towards the door and we continued our journey.