- Chapter III

We headed to where ever Isaac was guiding us, where there were drinks, and that was all that mattered.

We talked a little, argued more. It was like given for us to just disagree and argue.

When we arrived to a semi-looking bar thing, we met up with the guys. Collin like the great chap he was, brought us the food.

"Oh God, I love you." I grabbed my burger, unwrapping it and took a very big, very unladylike my-mummy-wasn't-proud bite and chewed. It was heavenly.

"I'm flattered Natalie, really!' Collin said, putting a hand over his heart.

"Get over it mate." I said through a mouthful.

"Very ladylike princess." Isaac snorted; I just flipped him off and continued feeding the beast.

The man behind the bar came to us with a smile, "how can I serve you beautiful?"

I smiled widely at him and Isaac scoffed from beside me.

A few hours later, after having a few beers, shots and Isaac stealing the rest of the bottle. We could all say we were more than buzzed and ready to move on with the night.

We fooled around, danced around. A drunk Jaime was the best sight in the history. We hit some more dart games, it was hilarious how our vision would blur and Collin ended up shooting a dart tge wrong way, by that I meant where people where walking and up someone's bum. We could call it bad aim whatever we liked, but bullseye don't lie. After pulling Jaime away from the door he was trying to climb on its knob and swing, we decided to go to the stage for the shows.

"Okay, the show starts in ten. So I can get us more drinks." Jamie said and we all muttered an agreement.

"More?" I oet out a laugh.

"Yes, always more. Let's get going then," Collin said.

Isaac nodded and started walking, then realised that I held him back from moving. He looked back at me with raised eyebrows. "You are coming?"

I shook my head. "I need a wee. We're going to the toilets." I demanded.

"Later." He brushed me off and started to walk.

I pulled him back. "No, now."

"Can't you just hold it?" He demanded.

"No, my lady parts." I expressed.

"Oh come on, I'm not going to the fucking loo with you. I'm not your fucking mother." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yes, you're coming, and who said you're coming in."

"No way." He denied, I raised my brows with a deadpan look.

...

"Are you done?" Isaac asked.

"Nope," I said popping the 'P'. Haha, get it? No?

"Then hurry." He demanded.

"Don't rush me."

"If you're not over in a minute, I'll turn around." He warned.

"And I'll pee all over your face arsehole," I threatened.

"Bitch," he muttered under his breath.

I threw the toilet paper at him, then stood up and zipped my jeans. I washed my hands, including Isaac's hand.

He wiped his hands with my shirt, "Hey, you twat! What the hell?"

"You dragged me all the way here; it's the least you deserve," he said laughing evilly.