Chapter 8

It was one am, and Peter swung back into his bedroom window.

He let out a sigh, a happy, frustrated sigh.

He was just coming back from MJs place, where they, of course, made out.

It didn't start that way but that's what they ended up doing. Oh well. Peter didn't mind.

He took off his suit and put in some pajama pants, and stood in front of the mirror.

He noticed the hickies, a few on his neck.

He groaned slightly. I guess it was a pretty heated make out session.

Surely he could cover it up with magic or something, right?

It was worth a shot.

He thought and he pointed and he tried to just make them go away, but he failed.
Sigh.

He was getting tired, and school started in like 6 hours, so he gave up and climbed into bed, content with his emotions, and his hickies. Who knew MJ would be like that.

He was sure to sarcastically tease her about them tomorrow, if they weren't healed completely by then.

Probably won't tell Ned though, he'd totally go crazy.

Next day (morning)
Tuesday

Peter woke up to his alarm, and started getting dressed, like usual.

He just wore a plain navy t shirt and a black zip up sweater, and some plain jeans. (Fuck, you guys should choose the color I'm horrible at guys clothing)

He walked to the kitchen, grabbed an apple, taking a bite.

He checked the clock, realizing that he should probably leave soon.

He walked into Mays room.

She was just awaking. No contacts or glasses. Great.

"Bye May! Love you, have a good day at work." He says.

"Peter? Love you too, also would you be able to stay at Tony's today? He texted earlier I think he wants you to come over anyway. I'm working late again." She says groggily.

"Sounds good, May." He says.

She rubs her eyes. "This weekend we should go get dinner or something. It's been awhile since we did something together."

"Yeah we should". Peter agrees. "Anyway, I better get going, don't wanna be late. Love you." Peter says, exiting now.

"Love you too Pete." She says, finally getting out of bed.

And so he exits the apartment and heads off to school.

He ended up getting there a little early, to his surprise.

Ned was pretty surprised too.

Peter mayyyy have forgotten about the hickies.
They must have faded so much he didn't see them in the mirror. He hoped they were fully gone, cause he was too lazy to go to the bathroom and check.

MJ walked up after awhile.

Peter childly grinned at the sight of her. She badly hid her blushed cheeks and smirk.

"Hey where's your jacket?" Peter asks.

"I was rushing, because I didn't get to set my alarm last night," She gave Peter a look. "So I woke up late and I must of forgot it."

"Oh, well, you can have mine." Peter said, taking off his black zip up.

MJ didn't refuse, it was cold outside and the sweater smelled nice.