Chapter 15

Megan's POV

Nash is driving me home right now. Will left so he's hanging out at my place and helping me pack. Well if my mom says if I can go. They're leaving in 2 days. Maybe I should've asked earlier...

We get to my house an I run out of the car.

"Hey Mom! I love you so much! Did you know that?" I say. "Why are you doing this again? Where do you wanna go? LA again?" She asks. "I mean I didn't wanna go anywhere but now that to mention it...YES. TO GO TO JACK AND JACKS TOUR." I blurt out.

"When are you leaving?" she asks. "2 days." I say nervously. "Where are you staying at?" she asks. Is this like a job interview?

"We're staying at Cameron's house." Nash says. "And Nash and Shawn are going. They can look out for me." I continue.

"How long?" she asks. "The weekend. Plus Monday..." I say.

She sighs. "PLEASSSSSEEEEEE" I say smiling. "Sure. You need to be careful though." She says. "YAAAS THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOURE DA BEST MOM IN DA WORLD." I scream. "THIS IS JUST LIKE THE TCAS!" Nash says. "Only she asks more questions." I whisper to him.

We go upstairs and pack all my shit.

---

I wake up on the floor. I feel something sticky on my head. It was a Post It note from Nash.

Went home cuz of hw and I was tired

-Nashley

I get up and get ready. Last day of school for dis week. It's Thursday!

I play the 5SOS Album AGAIN because I'm obsessed with it an they literally sound like angels pooped in your ears...thats a good thing I guess.

I decide to be lazy today. I brush my teeth, wash my face, and brush my hair. I tie my hair up into a ponytail.

I grab my backpack, say bye to my mom and dad, and jump into Nashs car.

"You look tired." he says. "I'm not tired I'm just ugly. Thanks." I say. He says nothing and starts the car. "Sorry." he finally says breaking the silence. "It's fine. I don't even care." I say.

"So how was it with Maggie?" I ask. "Uh, not so good. She doesn't like me back." He explains. "Well it's ok. Maybe you'll find another person. Maybe she wasn't the one for you. I'm sorry." I say. "Ya. Thanks for always being there for me."

"No problem Nashley." I say. We get to school and go to our first class. I just want it to be the weekend already.

WERE AT THE AIRPORT GOING TO LA RIGHT NOW. IM SO EXCITED.

We board the plane and I sit next to Shawn. He gave me the window seat which is the best thing that someone could ever do for you.

"Haven't you been to LA before?" Shawn asks. "Ya. With you. When you asked me out."

"Then why are you so excited?" he asks. "Cause I'm actually performing this time!" I say.

"Ma'am can you please stop screaming?" The flight attendant lady with a fake smile said.

"That was the longest flight in the world." Nash says. "JACK!" I scream jumping into GIlinsky's arms. "MEGAN!" Mahogany screeches. I run up to her and hug her really tight.

"MATTY!" I scream. I jump into his arms and he spins me around. "I missed yall." I say.

We walk to the Van and get in. We get to Cams house. It's big. Like HUGE.

"Hi guys!" Mrs. Dallas says. "You must be Megan! Lovely to meet you!" she says hugging me. "Nice to meet you too. Thank you for having us." I say.

We walk into Cams house and see Cam on the couch. He sees us and jumps in the air. "I MISSED YOU GUYS!" He screams. He picks up Nash and spins him around.

"Hey Megan!" He says hugging me. "Hey Cam." I say. "So what do you guys wanna do today?" Gilinsky asks. "Wellllll, I knew you guys were coming SOOOOO, WE GOIN TO DISNEYLAND!" Cam says.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I scream. "I've never ever been to Disneyland before!" I continue.

"Go get dressed and then well go." Cam tells everyone.

I go bring my suitcase upstairs to the guest room. I go through my bag and look for clothes. I grab a pair of high-wasted shorts, a black bandeau, and a blue fuzzy sweater. I put hem on and slip on some sandals. I fix my make up and brush my hair.

I meet Shawn outside of the door. "Geez. You look amazing." he says. "Thank you." I say kissing his cheek. He grabs my hand and we go downstairs.

"I can't believe were going to Disneyland!" I say. "It's really fun! And what makes it better is that I'm going with you." he says kissing my cheek.

Everyone finished getting ready and we all pile into the van. We drive around LA for a little and then we finally get to Aneheim.

"I CANT BELIEVE WERE ACTUALLY HERE!" Iscream.

We get on the bus thing and go to Space Mountain first. Then We went to Matihorn. Then Splash Mountain. Then Thunder Mountain. Then we went to Buzz Lightyear. I beat Shawn💁.

"I SWEAR YOU CHEATED!" Shawn says. "How could I cheat?" I ask. "You- ya know- I don't know but you cheated." Shawn pouts.

"I'm sorry that I beat you." I say kissing him on the cheek.

"Do you guys wanna get something to eat? Cause I'm hungry." Matt says. "When are you not hungry?"Johnson asks. We go to a food place. We all got chicken nuggets and fries.

After we eat, we walk around Main Street and look at all the stores. We all kinda seperate. I go with Shawn.

"Let's get Mickey and Minnie Mouse ears." he suggests. "Ok!" I say excitedly. I pick one out. Just a regular one. Mouse ears with a red, white polka dot bow.

Shawn picked his. He bought them and I put them on. I insisted paying but he stopped me.

"Aww you're so cute." I say to Shawn. Wwe take a picture and post it on Instagram.

@MeganCollins: at the happiest place on earth with the best boyfriend a girl could ever have @ShawnMendes

@ShawnMendes: Can't believe how lucky I am to have this girl in my life. I love you @MeganCollins

I hop on Shawn's back and he catches me. It's 8:00 right now so the fireworks should be starting soon.

"I can't believe were at the happiest place on earth." I say. "I'm always at the happiest place on earth. As long as I'm with you." Shawn says.

He puts me down and turns towards me. Our lips make contact and that's exactly when the fireworks exploded.

---

AWWW GUYZZZZZ.

THANK YOUFOR 900 READS! ILY

-@muffin_mendes