CHAPTER 14

"You can hide from us forever Odette."

"I ain't hiding." I shout down the corridor, I shadow travel behind the two and kick Venus' legs. Causing her to fall to the ground in agony. Before Harry can react I shadow travel again.

"Get up Venus you're better than this!" Harry states, Venus groans and gets up, I reapeer and shoot a blast of energy at Venus. She dodges it and a gust of wind causes me to fall. I hit my head pretty hard on the stone floors, I had dots in my vision and I couldn't think straight. Probably a concusion.

I stand up again to face them, I run to the nearest shadow before they stop me. Shadow travelling behind them I shoot another huge energy blast at Venus. She gets rammed into the wall and goes limp.

"That was almost too easy." I say to Harry arrogantly.

He snarls at me, "you still have to get through me you stupid girl."

He starts trying to shoot at me with this weird blue power coming from his hands. I dodge it multiple times, I'm about to shadow travel but it grazes me and I grab my stomach in pain. A burn mark grazed my stomach, I ignore the pounding in my head and shadow travel again. I get close to Harry and kick him the balls before running out from under him, I then shoot another blast of energy at him. He groans but quickly recovers.

"You're going to pay for that." He's about to hit me once again but without thinking I blast a surge of energy. Our two powers hit each other and now we're standing there with a huge strip of energy between us. Mine is white while his is blue, I hold out my hands shakily. Trying to control it but I can see the blue moving closer towards me. He was winning.

From the corner of my eye I see Jude run towards me with the principal and some of the other teachers. They stare at me for a second, wide eyed by what they're seeing.

I look back at Harry who looks at the teachers in fear, before he disappears into thin air. The strip of energy is gone, and I fall to the ground, completely drained.

--

That was an intense chapter! Thank you all for reading!

Make sure to vote and follow me!