Heartbroken by a Hunter (Feedback)

Let me start by saying angels vs werewolves, this was a for me. I am more than intrigued. I need to find Book One because I need the back story.

I only read up to chapter 4 at the time of this review, but I'm hooked.

There are a few minor grammatical errors. Nothing that diminishes the storyline.

The author does a very good job of characters and evoking emotions. Looking forward to continuing the series.

~Csuigar

Well, hun, you know I love this book! You got me hooked somewhere in the middle of the first book

Well, hun, you know I love this book! You got me hooked somewhere in the middle of the first book. I'm already attached to those characters, as annoying or impulsive or silly they might be sometimes. I love the chemistry that you create between Freya and Mason in this one. Yes, he is my favorite so far. Tristan can go and accidentally sleep with other girls as much as he likes.

And I gotta say, your writing has improved so much! Great job! I still love the idea of Selene being the mother of all, and I can't wait to read more about that. And you know I'll keep reading until I get my very special Happy Ending ;)

~Lilly

I got about 3 chapters of the story in given I only just discovered this club and had only a few days!

I enjoyed the concept of the book immensely. Although I had to jump in at book 2 rather than 1, I still picked up on the concepts rather quickly so kudos on not leaving new readers out in the cold!

Since the story is multiple P.O.V. and you have a fairly large cast as well, I found it a little harder to follow everyone in the first person. In addition, the internal "voice" of each character did not feel distinctive enough for me. Perhaps consider different speech patterns, even slangs, or degree of swearing may help. In the past, I have found that first p.o.v also lends itself to a higher risk of telling instead of showing (something I'm still working on as well!).

A small thing - Using italics for some internal thought also threw me off a little. Because this is in the first person, I think it's okay to have internal thoughts integrated with the rest of the text as non-italics, just to also help differentiate from mind-link dialogue further. Or maybe consider only direct internal dialogue between Freya and her wolf to be italics.