Wattpad Original

Original Edition: Acknowledgements

If you'd have told 17 year old Jessica Cunsolo that the first chapter of "She's With Me" she posted to Wattpad would lead to a series with over 120 million reads and hundreds of thousands of dedicated fans, she'd have told you that you're delusional.

Sitting on the other side of it 5 years later, I just want to thank all of you. There would be no AvaViolet without all of you. There would be no "With Me" series without all of you.

Thank you to the people who were with me from day one, commenting on my story and writing to me and encouraging me to continue and sharing it with others. What started off as a hobby turned into a career, and that wouldn't have happened if I didn't have all of you. From the very bottom of my heart, I love and appreciate everyone for reading this story and making my dreams come true.

As I said at the beginning of the book, this is the first draft of the book. It has since been rewritten and published, with a longer story, different plot, and different ending! That book is the official book, and can be found with any bookseller, or here on Wattpad under Still With Me- Wattpad Books Edition.

Ending a series is hard, especially since I've been breathing, living, and sleeping with these characters on my mind 24/7. I know you can't make everyone happy, but I think I did it justice, and I hope you enjoyed it.

Thank you for following me and Amelia and Aiden and Noah and everyone else on this journey. You can find me on Twitter- @AvaViolet17, or on Instagram- @jesscunsolo. <3