part 2 (continued)

eyyyy look whos baaaack!
look im sorry for the huge gap i left in the story AND for cutting the last part short. ive been going through alot lately....

anywaaaaay heres the rest of part 2

-------- -------- ------- --------- ------ ---------

Kings P.O.V.

He picked up his broom and marched over too the counter, all while giving me a glare. I couldn't help but imagine, all the possibilities-

"HEY! Yo, are you gonna just stand there and stare or are you gonna help like you said you would?"

I could feel my face heat up slightly. I didn't even know i was staring.I rubbed the back of my neck out of embarrassment.

" uh yea yea. i was just...thinking... "

he squinted his eyes at me,as if he were trying to look through my lie. He leaned over the counter ad reached for a broom. All while in the process his uniform rode up on his back, exposing his lower back. I tried to not pay attention to it, but for some reason i had to look. he seemed so in shape. 'how does the dude even have time to stay this fit?' i thought. He leaned back up with an extra broom in hand.

"Gotcha!" he said. He turned to me and handed the broom over. He then pointed to a section of the restaurant. 'of course I get the dirtiest part. "
He walked back over to where he was sweeping before,and i walked to where he told me.

~Time skiiiiiiiip~

" There all done! " ,Mc exclaimed. Wow i have to admit this place looks alot nicer when it wasn't littered with fries and wrappers.

i turned to him and gave him a smuged smirk (😏)
He noticed this and gave me a confused expression, "Oooooh don't start..."

" What!? I'm waiting for my 'thank you king! i wouldn't have gotten this place clean if it was t for your help! your so cool!!' "

he sighed and put a hand on my shoulder. My heart race sped up,and my shoulders tensed up. I could also feel my face heat up with a slight shape of pink.

"Thanks, i have to admit. this is the fastest this place has ever been cleaned. Im actually not regretting letting you help"

he gave me a little smile. and i returned it back.

---- ----- ------ ---------- --------- -----

Well there part 2 of chapter 2. i know it sucks so dont expect much in the other stories either.

im also put for spring break so if i don't have anything to do ill work on this.