filler òwó

Howdy there fellas and gals. Im back again with ANOTHER UPPER LATE UPDATE. consider this a filler chapter cause it had nothing to do with the story just a shit post.... publish?? IDK. But enjoy my tomfuckery :D

.... ...  ...... .... .

King

I was on my way home from work. I decided to walk there instead, considering I needed the exercise and I wanted some fresh air. It's a nice night, the air is just right, and if you breathe it in it leaves a nice feeling in your lungs.
The stars were shining up above and the very few people who were still out we're also heading home. Hm, seems like everyone here has a purpose. Wonderful.
I turned a corner and ran into some dude. He seemed to be my height and from what I felt when we bumped into each other, he's toned.
" Oh! I'm so sorry! Are you ok? I wasn't looking where I was going, and plus it's pretty dark-"
He kept rambling on and on about why he bumped into me, when it was as.mich ad my fault as it was his.
"It ok." I chuckled, "it's not your fault, I wasn't where I was going either."
He rubbed the back of his neck nervously and chuckled awkwardly, "heh yeah. Work has got my thoughts everywhere lately. I'm Mc anf you aaaare??"
He held his hand out for me to shake and I took up the offer, "names king."
We shared hands and he offered me and drink, as he was going to a small coffee shop not far away from here, "there a coffee shop open this late at night? I never knew that" I followed next to him and we walked across the street.
"Yeah it's pretty chill in there, I first found it while I was our walking one day. It's not far it's about 5 minutes from here."

After that we just shared stories and some things about ourselves. I have to say he's really nice. We made it to the shop and we went to order.
"I'm gonna be honest with you dude. I've never really ordered coffee at a coffee shop. I don't get all the different details in them."
He laughed
"It's fine I order the same thing every time I come here. It really good I'm sure you'll love it I'll get it for you and, if you don't like I'll get you a different one, yeah?"
' he's buying me the coffee??'
I thought
"You don't have to buy me one I have my own money"

But he didn't listen and ordered me the coffee. I sighed and we too our seat.
While we waited we made it to the topic of relationships.
"Yeah Ive been single for a while now. My last boyfriend was a shellfish asshole and only cared about himself."
She said. I could see the sadness his eyes
I sighed, "yeah, It hard finding the right one out there."
We got quite.
"Are you gay or straight??"
That question hit me by surprise.
" I...what"

He looked away, "I'm sorry I was just curious. I mean I'm gay. I just felt like it'd be nice to let you know."

I said it's fine
" I'm actually bi. I've dated a few guys here and there but ive been outta the dating scene for a while now."

He let out a sigh of relief and chuckled. I chuckled along.
His phone started ringing and he answered it.
I didn't pay much attention to what he was talking about but, I was just focused on his face. How well his face was shaped, how good he looked. I think I like him.
He said some about how he has to go.
I nodded and thanked him for the coffee
As the coffee arrived he took his and left a napkin with me.

I opened it and there sat an arrangement of numbers.
' call me when you can- Mc'

Well looks like I know who I'mma be talking to later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Howdy there partners!!

Well this is just a filler chapter Ive yet to come up with what will happen in the main book but this is just to give you guys somethin to read while I work on it.

Love Y'all