Moving In

The house was huge and I was so calling dibs on the room with the balcony. A Victorian style house with 9 bedrooms all with their own bathroom and walk-in closet I mean come on this house is every teenage girls wet dream. And the neighbouring homes looked just as nice. The only thing that could make this better would be hot guys.

"Come on Mikayla stop daydreaming and grab another box." One of my dads said. I should explain. My fathers are gay and they've recently gotten married in Canada which is where we live now. Parker is our more feminine dad while Austin is the manly one. They adopted the five of us over the years and had a surrogate give birth to Harmony for them. She's four now. My twin Mackenzi and I are 13, Alice is 15 and the other twins Emily and Ebony are 17.

"Hey Kayla, dads say to hurry up. They think it's gonna rain." Harm says to me while she walks by with her box of toys.

Three hours later

Mikayla

Kenzi ended up getting the room with the balcony but only after she traded for the room with the view of the lake and surrounding forest. Every painter's dream. But it'll have to wait till tomorrow to get paint because after making my four- poster canopy bed and then helping Harm with hers and then putting away, and organizing, my clothes in the closet I was bone tired. So after my shower I opened the French doors, layer in my bed, and let the calming sounds of nature lull me to sleep.