New School

Parker

I woke up to Austin kissing my neck.

"Mm cut it out."

"Is that anyway to greet your husband?"

I chuckled. "Nope." I pecked him on the lips." Now move we gotta wake the girls."

I got up and threw on a t-shirt. I walked down the hall to Alice's room first since she's the morning person. I knocked on the door.

"I'm up dad!" She called out.

"That's my girl."

I went across the hall to get Emily, then Ebony.

I was downstairs making coffee when Kayla and Kenzi came downstairs, that's the only way to get those two up.

"Look who's up." Austin said walking in with Harmony on his hip. He was all dressed up in a light grey Armani suit and a blue button down shirt. Damn, he looked good enough to eat.

"Aww you two are adorable." I said putting another pancake in front of Kenzi."What kind of pancake do you want Harm?"

"Chocolate chip." She said as Austin sat her in her chair between Alice and Kenzi. Alice wore an over sized beige sweater with a below the knee black skirt, knee high socks and black shoes.

"Alice honey why don't you do something with your hair other than that unflattering ponytail?"

"I like my ponytail." She said getting up and walking out. I looked at everyone.

"What'd I do?" I asked confused.

"Nothing dad." Kenzi said. They all got up kissed Harm, Austin,  and me on the cheek.

"Later dad." Austin came over and kisses me.

"I'll talk to you later hon."