Chapter 32 In Love

- In the pervious chapter -
" I think I'm-.. in love Jungkook "

Jungkook's heart dropped.
"In love with who?" He asked, already ready to fight a bitch,
"I'll take care of it, don't worry." He said, clenching his fists as he looked at Jimin.

Jimin first raised his brow while turning his body in Jungkook direction. He scoffed as he laughed,
" Take care of the person I like? Oh no no no. No no no Jungkook, you don't seem to understand. I'm in love with a person I shouldn't be liking. Especially he/she isn't interested in me. Maybe only thought I'm a little puppy. " Jimin bitterly smiled then shifted his gaze away.

This confirmed to Jungkook that Jimin wasn't talking about him,
"Ah. Okay. Well, nevermind then. Tell them I said hi. But still, who is it?" He asked, his heart slowly breaking more and more.

Jimin pursed his lips into a line. He looked at Jungkook then pointed at himself,
" I love.myself. " Jimin burst out laughing and held onto Jungkook's shoulder,
" Oh gosh, you're so easy to be tricked on! " Jimin said as he chimmy laughed. But he sure had a crush on someone, but he couldn't tell. Since the fcking boi was right IN FRONT of HIM.

Jungkook's heart pounded,
"You don't like anyone else?" He said quietly, looking like a lost bunny. He had a slight pout on his face as he felt Jimin on his shoulder.

Jimin pulled his hand away from Jungkook and shook his head,
"I do like someone, but I'm not telling." Jimin said as he placed his index finger on his lip,
"It's my little secret to keep..~" Jimin said softly as his chimmy eyes softened.

Jungkook hummed softly, not responding as he looked down. He simply nodded, then glanced back at the classroom. Not looking at Jimin, he murmured quietly,
"I think I love you, Jimin. Please don't tease me about you liking someone else." Before letting Jimin respond, he started walking back to the classroom.

Jimin wasn't even focused on Jungkook's words but thinking about how to act in front of him.

- Bell Rang -

Jimin got back to the classroom, grabbing his stuff, and picked up his call,
"Hello? ... Oh, ok, sure! I'll see you than!" Jimin happily answered and quickened packing his stuff.

Jungkook was kinda disappointed that Jimin didn't even respond to his confession and barely listened to his conversation on the phone. Instead, he grabbed his stuff and disheartenedly headed out of the classroom, not waiting for Jimin.

Jungkook grabbed his stuff, heading He scrolled through his phone, looking at heartbroken memes while thinking of Jimin. Well Jungkook walking home then. He walking slowly while looking at the '#heartbroken' memes.

- Library -

Jimin was teaching Yugyeom History while explaining vocabulary. His eyes were shining and his cute smol fingers were pointing at the papers,
" So, you get it? " Jimin said as he looked at the time. Since he got questions which he needed to ask Jungkook.

Yugyeom: * nods * I think.. so? I'll call you if I'm stuck again! Thank you Jimin! * smiles *

Jimin smiled and nodded his head. He had a few minor of chitchat with Yugyeom then left.