Chapter 37 Valentine

- In the previous chapter -

* I'm I.. in love..? *

Jungkook suddenly picked up the rabbit, throwing it under his coat and holding it there as he rushed home. He had a new pet! It was a bunny uwu. He walked into the house and immediately locked the bunny in his room, leaving out some random vegetables he found for the bunny to eat as he interacted with it. He wanted to get it a collar and give it as a gift to someone he thinks he likes.

- A few hours later -
Jimin put the chocolate in the refrigerator. He then looked at the calendar on the wall and smiled,
"Tomorrow is Valentine's Day..." Jimin smiled shyly, his lip slightly rising, his eyes exuding a slight love, and his thoughts on the man were revealed. He went upstairs and returned to his bedroom. Jimin looked at his cell phone in daze, not knowing if he should call the boy with bunny eyes. He hesitated for a moment and then slammed the dial button. Jimin nervously swallowed his saliva and sweated in his palm. He was impatiently waiting for Jungkook to pick it up. The sound of the phone's beeping made Jimin even more nervous.

* Pick it up.. pick it up..! Don't pick it up..! Don't- ahhh..!!! * frustrated *

Jungkook had washed the new bunny he had taken home, and was creating a makeshift collar when he felt his phone vibrate. He picked it up, not even looking at the caller,
"Hello~" He said in a bright mood, petting the rabbit as he put the collar on it.

— Call —
Jimin: Jimin coughed a little then gulped,
" H-Hello Jungkook, I only have one question.. umm.. are you coming to school tomorrow? " Jimin asked while trying to catch his breath back to normal.

Jungkook: "Ah, yeah. I actually have something for you. You will too, right?" Jungkook asked, completely calm and not noticing Jimin's anxiety. He finished cleaning the rabbit and just held it as he listened for Jimin's response.

Jimin: Jimin listened and then looked behind him at the door,
" Oh.. I umm.. I might- haha.. yeah I guess * LiE BTCH LiE * " Jimin coughed and took a sip of the water,
" One more thing. Don't. Come. To. My. Window. Tonight. You're not allowed tonight. " Jimin warned since he didn't want Jungkook to see the chocolate.

Jungkook: "Oh, I wasn't going to... I kinda, uh, am busy." Jungkook didn't want Jimin to know about the rabbit, being that it was going to be Jimin's gift.
"So, yeah. I'll see you tomorrow..?"

Jimin: " Oh yeah yeah, I'll see you tomorrow, hahaha.. " Jimin laughed and quickly hang up. He breathed out deeply, satisfied. Jimin curled his into fist and getting all HiGh, giggling and hopped onto the bed rolling around,
" He's coming! HE'S COMING! " Jimin squealed in the pillow and got all happy all of the sudden.

- End of the call -

Jungkook let out a soft sigh. Perfect. Jimin was attending tomorrow, so he could gift him the bunny then. It was a very pretty bunny, with silky hazelnut brown fur and golden eyes. It kinda reminded Jungkook of himself. He decided he should get a decent amount of rest before school the next morning, and thus lay down on the bed, cuddling the clean bunny as he fell asleep.

- Next morning - 9 am - School -
Jimin arrived at the school early. In his bag, was the box of chocolate he made. Jimin's eyes kept on looking at the direction of the classroom door. His nervous and excited mood had already doubled in his beating heart.
- Brush - The door door opened -
With the screams of the girls in the class and the sound of the table shaking, they-
"Jungkook Oppa! Please accept my chocolate!" The girls rushed and covered around Jungkook. Each one of them were holding the bag/box with chocolate in both hands. Jimin looked at the man who he was dreaming about, and didn't say anything. Slowly shifted his view, quietly took out the book and spread it on the table.

Taehyung: Jiminie~ want my chocolate~? * sways in front of Jimin *

Jimin looked up as he smiled, he took the chocolate,
" Of course! You always make good chocolates..! " Jimin giggled a little.

Jungkook sighed, politely accepting the girls' chocolates. He finally accepted them all, then got up, carrying a vented box. He got away from the crowd of girls, then stood in front of Jimin,
"Hey.. uh... happy valentine's day..?" He said, ignoring Taehyung. He set the box down on Jimin's desk. There was some scuffling inside. The bunny was inside, staying quiet as Jungkook stood there, waiting for Jimin to see what was inside.

Jimin looked down at the box which the younger gave it to him and then smiled,
" Thank you Jungkook, happy Valentines to you too" Jimin said happily while handing Jungkook his chocolates,
" This is my gift for you.. I hope you like it " Jimin said shyly, his cheeks were already heating up. Soon enough, he stared at the moving box and stared at iT iN ShoCk. Jimin looked up at Jungkook then opened the box, seeing the bunny, and got his eyes wide. His heart was melting by the cute adorable bunny. Jimin picked the bunny up and kissed its head,
" It's so cute Jungkook..~! Thank you so much! I love it..! A-A lot! " Jimin's heart was fluttering and eyes softened.

Jungkook blushed a little as he received the chocolates, and even more after seeing Jimin's reaction to the bunny,
"You're.. you're welcome. Thanks for the chocolates.." Jungkook murmured, a bunny grin on his face,
"I... I better get back to my seat.." He said, then turned around and sat down at his seat. He put all the chocolates in his book bag except the ones from Jimin. He put the ones from Jimin on his desk, slowly eating off them as he waited for class to start.

Jungkook was too busy staring off into space to look at Jimin, not noticing anything he was doing. Instead, he was wondering how much Jimin likes the bunny, or possibly him. He was falling in love more and more, turning into an obsession as he fiddled with his fingers, fidgeting quietly.