Miss me?

The next day I woke up at 5 am which was really confusing considering I went to bed at 3am. I'm not really an insomniac though, I took at least 2 naps a day.

It got pretty boring sitting In my room, i completely unpacked last night, so there was really nothing to do. I looked around and noticed the sun was beginning to rise. I use to watch the sun rise and sunset almost everyday.

Before walking over the window I got dressed, I just threw on an all black shirt and light colored jeans. Nothing special was gonna happen today anyways so why even try.

Walking towards my bed I grabbed my backpack, I put 2 extra shirts, another pair of pants, and a hoodie. I always carried a backpack around back home. Since I always was thinking about running away... the thought of everything made my face feel hot. I had a weird feeling I wasn't gonna go home...

I began to shake "I really need to stop doing this to my self" I always seem to overreact. After putting my backpack on I walked to the other side of my bed pulling a box of cigarettes and a lighter out from under my mattress. My aunt was gone so I didn't need to worry, I've been smoking for a while,
before I began getting in trouble.

I finally walked to the window and climbed out to sit on the metal stairs. I hadn't watched a sunset in so long. I only began to watch and notice then was after reading the outsiders.

The outsiders was probably one of my favorite movies and book. I read quite a lot too, well. I did. But sunrises and sunsets really had more than a deep meaning than a beautiful sight.

Around 11 I left to head to the skate shop, I actually remembered my aunts bus card this time, but I wasn't sure if I'd be needing it.

Rosa was in the kitchen  "buenos días willow"

"Buenos días tia rosa"

"Using Spanish more I see" she turned to face me.

"Yeah I guess" I let out a small smile  "I was gonna go walk around again, but I was just making sure it it was okay?"

"Sure, but I won't be home tonight, I'll be with some friends and won't be back till late"

"Okay, well. See ya" I walked to my room grabbed my board and left.

I walked in to see ray at the counter and fuckshit on the couch with the Hispanic boy and the one with the camera. I think the Hispanic boy was named Ruben, I had no idea about the other boy.

"Nice to see your back willow" fuckshit yelled yelled from the couch with that goofy ass grin again

"Hey fuckshit"

I walked over the counter to say hi to ray

"I honestly thought you weren't gonna come back again" ray said as he looked away from the board on the counter.

"Why do think that?"

"Well you seemed uncomfortable yesterday, you kept saying "uhm" and was just really quite"

"Well I mean I did just meet you and fuckshit"

"Yeah, you right" he looked over the the couch pointing to the Hispanic boy "that's Ruben" ruben looked away from the the tv

"Huh?"

Ray shook his head "nothing nigga, just trynna introduce you to willow but you to caught up in that tv"

He looked more confused than ever "who?"

Fuckshit then cut in "the girl right there nigga, the one that was here yesterday"

"Damn, my bad"

I was already looking at Ruben when he had looked over at me. 

He waved slightly at me, I waved back after that We were just kinda staring at each other. I had too look away it got to awkward.  I hate when that happens

"And then the one in the middle is forthgrade"

He looked up from his camera and waved at me, I waved back giving him a smile.

I looked back at Ruben who was staring at me, not The zoned out kinda stare though. I quickly looked away.

"Well we were about to go skate, if you wanna join"

I shrugged "sure"

"Ight then. Let's go" fuck shit jumped up and headed out the door everyone else following him

We got to fuckshits car everyone got it. I was kinda hesitant for a second.

"You gettin in shorty?"

I looked back over to fuckshit

"I mean I'm getting in a car with 4 guys that I don't really know, I mean I'm gonna be hesitant" I got in next to fourthgrade

"but fuck it"

"Ight then, let's dip!"

He turned the radio on, and he started yelling the lyrics to colt 45 I just sat there and laughed with everyone else.

This is dope

Word count 789🔆: so hurt my ankle yesterday trying to do a kick flip and I may have sprained it >:(