Chapter 3

*Okay you guys, I don’t really know how airports work…so just go with me. Okay?(: hahahaha.

And if you’re liking the story so much. Tell me. Follow me on twitter @JBieberlove__ I’m friendly! Haha. Anyways. Here’s chapter 3. Xoxo

                                                      SYDNEY’S POV

I arrive at the airport at 7:30 a.m. Good timing!

I grab my luggage and walk into the airport. Then I head to the security part of the airport.

“Please place your bags and anything metal on the conveyer belt and then walk through the metal detector.” The security guard says.

“Yes sir.” I reply, as I do what he says.

Nothing beeps, whoo!

I then proceed to grab my carry-on bags, I look at check the time.

“Only 7:45?” I say to myself. I have a while until I need to be on the plane. Better find some breakfast or something.

I walk around and notice there is a Starbucks. I head towards it.

I order a Cinnamon Cappuccino and a cinnamon bun. I like cinnamon.

After I get my order I sit down at a table and eat and play on my phone. I tweet Amanda and tell her I’m here. And then check my timeline. Everyone is tweeting “Omg One direction this. One Direction that.” Most of it just something funny, but one catches my eye.

1Directioninfectiongirl; One direction is at LAX. Wonder where they’re going.

Woah, I’m at LAX. I live right outside LA. I wonder if they’re actually here. Probably not. I think to myself. And if they were, they will not be spotted.

I check my phone. 8:20! I need to get on my flight. I grab my bag and dump my trash. I look to see what gate I’m at. I’m at D. and I need to be at H. I head towards H.

It takes about five minutes because they is so many people. I get there and hand the lady my ticket.

“Ooo. First Class. You’ll love it. I’ll take you there myself. Hold on.” She says.

“Alright.” I reply.

We get on the plane and walk all the way to the front.

“Wowwww!” I say.

“I know. Haha” she replies.

There are leather seats of two in a line. Each with their own table. There are cub holders in each chair. Also the seats come along with a set of headphones. Nice. It looks amazing. I could get used to this.

The lady takes me to my seat which is the fourth row, window seat, on the right side.

“Please have a nice flight. In not to long we will be taking off.” She says, and disappears.

I check my phone. 8:30. Okay, 15 minutes.

I check out my surroundings. There are only two people in first class. A black man with a business suit on and a stern looking brunette with a nice dress, you can tell they have money.

I realize I need to use the restroom. I quickly get up and bam. I run into someone. Good way to start a flight.

“I’m so sorry!” I say quickly.

“Oh it’s alright love.” Someone with a deep Irish accent says.

I look up, and Niall freaking Horan is standing right in front of me, along with four other boys behind him. Otherwise known as One Direction!

*CLIFF HANGER!! Hahahaha.(: So you like? I hope so. I’m going to write more tomorrow afternoon. Chapter 4 will be awesome! Hehehe. Xoxoxo.