Angelic

-THERE'S SMUT-

"Harry!" I laughed at what my best friend said, I saw a group of people dressed in black.

A blond guy, a redhead girl, and a tall, man with black hair and a short woman with black hair too.

I didn't mind because it's New York.

I didn't move, but the tall guy bumped into me.

I turn to glare at him, "Excuse you, it would've been nice to say 'pardon me' asshole".

All of them turned around, shock written on their faces.

"You- you can see me?" He said, his voice deep.

Woah

"Well, duh. I saw you guys walking down the fucking street!" I threw my hands in the air.

"Uh, Y/n?" Harry questioned, "Who are you talking to?"

I motion towards the group but they vanished.

"Uh, nobody",  I turned to face him.

"So, what's up for today?"

"Oh, we're just gonna go to a bar. That okay?" He smiles.

"Uh, sure. Which one?" Then he points to the one behind us, "Pandemonium?"

He nods, "Yeah".

I smile, "Okay, let's go"

We stumble out of the bar, wasted.

"Haaaaaaaaarrryyy, ooooh my god!" I screamed out.

"Y/nnnnnnn, shhhhhh," He shushed. "You have to be quietttttttt" then giggled.

The same people that I ran into started walking away.

"Hey Har, I'm gonna scoot on home. I'll call you later" I let go of him, he nods.

I start to walk around the corner, and down a couple ways into a dark ally.

"Uh... Hello? Anyone here?" I whispered.

"Oooh, hello thereeee" A creepy man smiled at me.

I back up towards a brick wall, and stare at the guy.

"Oh, uh, hi. I'm looking for a guy and he seemed to come back this way... Have you seen him? He's tall, and has tattoos and-" I stop to see the guy start to morph into a monster.

"You need to shut up! I'M HUNGRY!!!" He yelled and I screamed.

I started to run, to get away from him. Till I felt something hit my arm, pushing me off my feet.

I fly and hit a dumpster, pain soaring through my body and arm.

He slithers up to me, and laughs darkly, "This will be exciting" He lunges at me, I close my eyes and accept my fate.

Nothing. Hmm, I peek through and see the guy I was looking for infront of me.

Gold shimmering around him, he turns to look at me. And helps me up, "Are you okay? Can you hear me? Can you see me?"

I get on my feet and shove him off, "Don't touch me, I can do this myself".

He stares at me with curiosity, "Okay-" Before he started I yelled at him, "WHAT THE FUCK, WAS THAT THING? WHAT- No, WHO are you?" I squint at him, and fear crashed down on me and I start to back away from him, "Are you one of them?" I said with wide eyes.

"That was a demon, and my name is Alexander Lightwood. And no, I'm a Shadowhunter" he rolls his eyes.

"Shadowhunter?... Like, half angel, half human?" I questioned. He looked at me, "How do you know about Shadowhunters?"