Chapter 6

'Percy' A soft voice whispered through the night.

Percy turned around quickly, and to his disappointment, found nobody behind him.

'Who are you?' Percy asked frustrated.

'Or better yet, where are you?' Percy asked.

'I'm right here, Percy' A voice spoke from behind him.

Percy turned around again, but this time, he came across someone, or something.

'Who are you?' Percy questioned suspiciously.

The man, clearly defined by his wide shoulders, bulky chest and well-muscled arms, laughed. His face was covered by a dark cloak that seemed to place a shadow on the figure's face. He stood a little taller than Percy's 7ft height and had an aura that radiated ancient power. As if this figure was older than time itself.

'I am the Creater, Ruler of The Universe and the very first Primordial. My name is Chaos' The man said, his voice sounding extremely ancient and mystical.

Percy raised an eyebrow. 'Yeah right, and I'm the Queen of England. Can you do us both a favor and get off my dream' Percy said in an annoyed tone.

Lord Chaos stood there, shocked that anyone would dare speak to him that way. Never before in his entire immortal life, had anyone spoken to him like that. A flicker of anger crossed his eyes before he controlled his anger again.

'I find it hard to believe you are a Queen, considering you are a male, but whatever helps you sleep at night' The dark man said with a smirk on his face.

'As for the reason I'm here, it's simply because I wanted to give you fair warning. A being of Great Power is coming. He is much more powerful than me. He is full of evil and will stop at nothing to destroy all life in the Universe. He will begin in your planet, I suggest you postpone killing the Gods since you will need their aid to stop the Great Evil' Chaos spoke in a suddenly serious voice.

Percy raised an eyebrow. 'And I should care about the Universe because...?' Percy asked annoyed.

Chaos nearly face palmed himself. 'Because he will destroy this world along with every world in the Universe! You are the Greatest Hero to ever live. It's your duty to save the world and defeat the villain!' Chaos exclaimed.

Percy chuckled. 'Who said I wasn't the villain? I certainly never said I was the hero' Percy stated as he laughed at Chaos' expression.

Chaos suddenly grew angry and his form began to change. He suddenly grew a second head, his arms split, making for a total of 4 arms. One of his faces has one eye, much like a Cyclops, but it's eye is pitch black with exploding stars. His other face was decorated with 4 eyes, each blazing with anger.

All in all, the man looked downright scary, unless you are Percy and find the whole situation funny.

Percy laughed at Chaos' new form. 'That's a neat trick. Did your grandmother teach it to you?' Percy asked still laughing.

Chaos growled in anger. 'Do not laugh at us! We are-' One face said before Percy punched it.

'I'm sorry that was uncalled for. I thought I saw a couple of bugs on you, turns out they were your eyes. My bad' Percy said holding up his hands in mock surrender.

Chaos growled in anger as one of its hands clutched its face.

'You will pay for that Perseus Jackson!' The one-eyed face said before drawing a large sword.

Percy laughed. 'Yea, right. This is my dream pal, not sure if you noticed. And in case you didn't notice, I'm not in a very good mood right now. So get out of my dream and I might just kill you quickly' Percy said clearly irritated.