Brothers best friend -G.B.D-

*** Long story ahead and explicit content some may not like***
Y'all have been warned now enjoy!

Tiredly removing myself from my car I sluggishly made my way to the front door of my house hearing loud commotion going on within the walls of the house.

Opening the door and stepping in I looked over to the living room to see rowdy lot of boys. It was like a zoo. I was trying to think of a way I can just walk by without gaining their attention go to my room and just hibernate in my bed.

With a sigh I drag my feet over to the staircase with my hair covering my face trying to avoid any type of communication with anyone here. Knowing it's my brother and his friends I can't be asked to deal with their snarky comments.

"Y/N is that you?" Jayden my older brother called, sighing I turned around slowly making my way to the living room.

"Yes Jayden who else would it be? Santa?" I said raising an eyebrow at his stupid question. Jayden just threw his hands up.

"Alright no need to be so snappy" he let out a little breathy laugh shaking his head. I rolled my eyes and turned around ready to walk away. Before I could walk away Jayden's voice piped up again "Aye Y/N get me a drink please, oh and the boys please" he shouted after me.

I walked back into the room giving him a glare "And what did your last slave die of?" I asked him getting a little laugh out of the boys Jayden just gave me a straight face. Clearly not impressed.

"Just do it" he said shooing me off.

I grabbed their drinks walking back into the room placing them on the coffee table while they played a game.

"Thanks princess" I looked up to see Grayson smirking at me then threw me a wink while Jayden was to busy playing on the game console. I rolled my eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes princess I'll give you another reason why your eyes are rolling back" he commented not hesitating at all, my face grew shocked by the way he so carelessly said that.

But I have to admit it was hot.

He's a sexy motherfucker and he knows it.

"Shut up Grayson, I hope one day you choke on the shit you talk" I gave him a sarcastic smile and walked away hearing him laugh.

—————————————

Sitting on my bed just on my phone going through Instagram I started to grow really bored.

"Hey y/n we going out in the pool I've invited y/b/f so come on?" Jayden said literally just opening the door without knocking. Groaning I got up and got dressed in to my bikini.

Looking in the mirror I was satisfied with how I looked knowing I'm mostly covered from the horny boys who sadly will be in the back garden too

Looking in the mirror I was satisfied with how I looked knowing I'm mostly covered from the horny boys who sadly will be in the back garden too. Walking back into my room y/b/f was laying on my bed making me jump.