Mafia Boss -G.B.D-

I walked into the office where all the men were having a meeting about the fundraiser party that is being held later within the night. All the men sitting around a large round table focused on what their boss is explaining. Not wanting to disappoint nor upset their boss. Who's demeanour is feared by many.

That man they all fear is my husband,

Grayson Bailey Dolan.

As I shut the door I caught to attention of most men in the room, but once they realised who it was, they soon quickly moved their attention back to Grayson knowing the rules and limits he has in place when it comes to me, and they do not want to get on the wrong side of a Mafia boss. Not unless their wish is death.

Grayson looked up to meet my eyes and his body naturally just relaxed with his hand making a come here gestion to which I happily complied with making my way over to him walking around I make sure the men are doing what they are supposed to be doing for the plan they are making runs smoothly. Once I make my way to Grayson I stand behind him placing my hands on his shoulders rubbing them to make his less tense and more comfortable. slowly I run my hands done his chest so now my face is besides his I place a gentle kiss on his cheek then stand back up straight running my hands back up his body landing back on his shoulders.

Grayson slightly turned towards me with a smirk on his face as he slightly moved his chair back tapping his lap, which is his way of telling me to sit on his lap. His not scared to show affection invite of his men which I just love. He placed one hand in my lap holding my hands and the other holding me around the waist grabbing at my hip. He placed a gentle kiss on my cheek

"Are you okay babygirl" he asked softly for only me to hear as I nodded giving him a soft smile.

Suddenly all his attention was moved from the meeting and the men to his love that is right in front of him.

He momentarily moved his attention back to the men, "Okay guys you are dismissed plan is all sorted if you have any inquires let Ethan know and if its important he'll let me know" Grayson nodded to his men as they swiftly got up from the table and left the room not one of them looked in my direction.

Once they all were gone and the door was shut Grayson fully relaxed in my touch as I placed my hand on his cheek as he leaned into it.

"Are you all ready for tonight" I asked him as he nodded with his eyes temporarily closed

"Have you got your dress" He asked me locking his eyes with mine, I softly smiled to him and nodded

"I think you are going to like it" I whispered to him biting my lower lip as he let out a low little growl.

I winked at him as I got up and made my way to the door opening it, before I made anymore type of movement I turned to him "But you can not see it yet" with that I walked out the door making my way to our bedroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Laying on the bed I was reading my book that I am currently fully invested in when unexpectedly the door slammed open and Grayson came into the room with a serious face but as his eyes landed on me he had a devious smirk on his face. I just looked up to him as i scrunch my eyebrows together. Grayson quickly shut the door and made a b-line for me.

He picked me up from the bed wrapping my legs around his waist as his hand landed firmly on my ass squeezing my ass cheeks in the palm of his hands. He then attacked my neck in harsh kisses sucking hard and nibbling which felt so good.

"What are you doing" I asked his softly as his lips where still attached to my neck going up my jaw.

"You don't get to tease me like that and think you can get away with it" his husky voice ringing through my ears like music.