Surprise Til' Next Time

In my typical style of doing things I was up and ready to make moves. I was feeling my situation with Key but the reason he digs me so much is because im a hustla so there was no need to explain why I had to get back to this grind. I finally was free from that comfortable bed and body and it was time to march my ass back to Baltimore. 

First things first, I hit the shower with conviction. Not rushing but I was so into it that I never noticed that Key was in the bathroom for a short while until I heard his laughter on the way out. 

One hot ass shower

One loud ass blunt

And I was ready!

Threw on some checkered leggings, shit I wasn't trying to be cute I was going for comfort but my ass still looked A1. Black sports bra with a sleeveless white shirt that was  cut down the sides. I went to put on my traditional 54.11s that I always drive in as they are not too heavy or to hard only to find a new box with a note on top. I looked around but there was no sign of Key and there was no way he had a chance to go get this since he was with me all this time.

The card read "Im holding on to your favorite sneakers and your new puppy until you return. Call it leverage. But since Im sure you want to go back to your city in style I thought these looked better on you." At this point I was confused what the hell was he up to...and then there they were. A brand spanking new pair of Giuseppe Zanotti Red Sneakers. "Of course he got red" I said to myself smiling. They were beautiful and I do mean BEAUTIFUL. Blood red with two gold buckles going around the tongue. And the quality was amazing as I checked out the Calf-skin leather adorning the shoes. I literally turned around on my heels took off the checkered leggings to throw on some all white leggings and switch out to a red sports bra. I mean you do have to coordinate. Went to throw on my earrings only to find another note "Yep these too" it said. And out the corner of my eye I spotted a seaphome green box with white bow that every female on the planet could recognize. "Tiffanys!" I said louder than expected. "Oh yea this nigga feel some type of way". I grabbed the box and finished getting my things and came down stairs. 

Key was downstairs suprisingly and it appeared he was waiting for me. 

"Hey Ivory bae." He said looking me up and down

"Hi Key" I said slightly dry

"What I do now?" He immediately knew there was something wrong.

"What the fuck is up with all the gifts and shit? I mean I just made some money so I can get this shit myself you know." It was as if I couldn't catch the words as they came out of my mouth. I almost sounded as if I was on the defense about it. 

"Fuck outta here with that attitude Ivory! I buy my baby what I want when I want. Don't like it? You better get over it or get use to being mad."

I positioned my hand on my hip and went to walk pasted him like I had lost my mind slightly.

"What did I just say?" Key snatched me up by arm, flinging me into himself "I told you fuck outta here with that attitude shit, and put it on!" 

I looked at him as if he had went off the deep in. "Nigga unloose me now!!" I said almost pushing the boundaries to see if he would listen. He losened his grip on my wrist and instead grabbed my ass and lightly grabbed the back of my head moving my head to the side.

"Again I will say fuck outta here with that attitude Ivory. I already know you and who you really are ain't no need to front now. I know you like doing you but Im about to start enjoying spoiling you." He kissed my neck...

"So you are going to check that attitude cause im not mistreating you baby. Now put them earrings in your ears and when you come back you better have them on too." he said

I couldn't deny it I love that rough shit and that fact that he knew exactly how to get his point across with me was making me rethink my trip back home but I had to go.

"I hear you Key." I said

"Yea but you need to listen" Key said in a deep voice

This thing between him and I was becoming more and more interesting as the minutes ticked by.

*******COMMENT*************COMMENT**************COMMENT********

***********LIKE**************LIKE********************LIKE************

******************VOTE********************VOTE*********************VOTE*****