How you met (which is basically how it always starts)

IMPORTANT:
I have zero inspiration, so I use some stuff of other books. If you notice this, please tell it to me in private and I will give you credit. This baby is just having a writers block, but doesn't wanna disappoint her readers.

By the way, all of these are before the band Queen became official. So John and Fred haven't joined yet, and Brian and Roger are still in Smile

||Freddie||

You met him at a bar once, when Smile was playing. You started talking and became good friends not long after.

||Brian||

You had to take care of your aunt's dog, so you decided to take a walk with him. You unleashed him and ran around with the dog. Eventually he bumped into to none other than Brian May. You continually apologized as he kept telling you it was okay. You spend the rest of the day with your aunt's dog and Brian in the park.

||Roger||

You were Brian's younger sister so you met Roger via Brian. At first, you didn't like him at all, because of his big ego, but after a while you two got along pretty well.

||John||

You met John in a cafeteria. You were going to pay for your food, but came short a few pounds. John could see you struggle from a distance, so he rushed over and paid the rest of your money. You thanked him and offered him to sit next to you in order to get to know him.