Michael Clifford imagine

Imagine going to a 5SOS concert with your best friend, Frankie.

Now, honestly, you weren't really bothered about this band, infact you didn't know them or listen to them much; but Frankie on the other hand was the complete opposite. She idolised them, playing & singing along with their songs 24/7, you thought it was so cute.

So you can get why it broke your heart seeing her so upset about not being able to go to the 5SOS concert simply bc she couldn't find anyone to go with....so you said you'd go with her, to say she was happy would be an understatement; she literally screamed down the phone to you with excitement.

Again, you weren't particularly bothered but yeah, who knows what would happen. You might even grow to like this band...

By the end of the concert, your opinion hadn't changed much; you mean, it was a pretty good concert, they performed pretty good songs & all but you wouldn't call yourself a '5sosfam'... Unlike Frankie, if anything she loved the band even more after tonight.

Nothing personal, you could see why Frankie idolises them so much, but you just don't see them that way. To you, they were just a band, living the dream, performing around the world...

You & Frankie were walking amongst the crowd, heading to the train station when she suddenly pulls you to the side, not giving you any warning or anything - she pulled so hard & unexpectedly, you were surprised that you arm didn't pull out of your socket!

You asked, "Frankie! Where the hell we going? The train station is back THIS way.."

Frankie kept towing you along behind her as she kept on walking, then she said, "We're just gonna wait for a minute"

"Okay..wait for what exactly?"

You both approached the metal gates as Frankie said in a cute voice, "Wait to see 5SOS come out.... Come on Rena, pleaseeeeeeeeeee. This may be my--OUR only chance to see & hopefully meet them!! Are you really gonna walk away from this chance? I mean, there's hardly anyone here so we'd definitely be able to get a photo or even talk to them! Come on, pleaseeeee Renaaaaaaa"

She dragged out the end of your name, her hands practically turning white infront of you as she clasped her hands together in a begging gesture. How could you say no? Were you really going to reject your best friend the chance to meet her idols? She wouldn't if the tables were turned.

You looked across the metal gate, there had to be about 30/40 of you guys, not too bad. & it wasn't cold out either, so at least you guys wouldn't be freezing. You looked through the fence & saw the tour bus, not too far away either so at least if Frankie wasn't able to see them she could at least get a good view of them...

You sighed, "Alright fine, we'll stay till they come out"

Honestly, you thought you & Frankie were wasting your time waiting for this band to come out. You were expecting them to wave & walk straight into their tour bus & take off without another thought of their fans waiting for them outside, but Frankie kept rejecting your opinion saying that 'they're not like that, they bend over backwards to make sure they meet as many people as they can wherever they go'

It's been about an hour that you guys have been waiting for 5SOS to come out & no sign of them. You were just about to tell Frankie that maybe you guys should just give up & go when you heard a door slam, & screams filled the area.

It was them, you wouldn't recognise them if it weren't for seeing them just over an hour ago on a stage. Frankie freaked out, she started shaking & crying & everything - I think they call if 'fangirling' along with the others, & then there was you, as cool as ice.

5SOS Imagines Book One☺️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें