Lets call this Chpt 3

A lot has happened in that time since I left her. I really do miss her and the way things were when we were together. But everything good has to come to an end at some point even if by some mistake. I wish I could of know what happened with her. Not a day goes by that I don't think of her since she was my everything. But it's to late now it seems she wasn't the one for me or was she? 

Present time

"Jen I know we only know eachother a short time baby but in the time we have been dating I have realized that you mean so much to me. And I think me and you are such a great couple together. I guess what I'm trying to say is Jennifer Carly Marie, Will You Do Me The Honor Of Being My Wife? " Troy asked with an enthusiastic smile. As he got out a ring in the middle of the restaurant we were having lunch at. The ring was huge by anyones standards. Of course Troy would splurge on the most expensive jewel there was to show everyone his wealth. Yet the question on my mind was I ready to share my life with a man I've only know for a few short months? I smiled then replied "Yes I will be your wife ." He gently kissed me and got up from his chair to put the insanely huge ring on my finger. Life seemed like it was about to get interesting in a weird way. I truthfully wasn't sure if I was ready to marry him since we had been dating 3 months. To be honest I wasn't even sure about dating him at first but my sister Erica forced me to go on a blind date with him. On the date I was scared but as soon as I got to to know him I realized me and him had a lot in common. Truth be told we clicked right away from that very moment. But for him to pop the question only 3 months after we had been dating was very sudden. I felt so trapped yet at the same time I didn't. Being 27 in my family with no husband might as well ment I was a pathetic loser with no life. Everyone of my sisters had been married off by the age of 22 and had a couple kids.

While I on the other hand had been with a man whom I thought was my world but as it turned out wasn't really a part of it.

Hey anyone there? Well yeah here is a try at my second book had some free time. This is really a short story so I hope someone out there likes it. So yeahhh it won't be long but i'll try to make it interesting to anyone who has suggestions. (: Peace & Love

But if you do like my story remember to:

VOTE &

COMMENT &

FAN!!!

Ps. Pic of ring he gave her :D