Rewind,replay,re-do

"Jen we need a break up things haven't been good between us lately and I don't think I love you anymore."

She looked at me with sad eyes tears flowing down her face asking "Why? Did I do something wrong?

I easily replied "Yes you did everything wrong you're boring and I can't wait anymore more for you after all this time, I need someone who is willing to have sex not just kiss and hold hands after 4 years."

"But...b..ut..but you said...that you were fine waiting till marriage Alex,do you love me?"

"I lied and I don't think I do anymore". That was my response as she broke down into her waterworks.

"I'll change just give me one chance please Alex...I love you more then anything."

"I have to go Jen thing's are just better this way plus I already packed my stuff so I'm leaving now."

"NO YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME ALEX...WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER SINCE HIGHSCHOOL BEGAN..I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME...WAS EVERYTHING A JOKE TO YOU?"

Grabbing a hold of my bag and putting on my jacket I turned and looked at her frowning using the same excuse you see on TV when a couple breaks up "It's not you it's me."

She ran to the door;blocking it as she cried, her make-up smeared all over her face screaming "No don't go please I'll do anything...don't leave me please..."

"I have to go Jen someone's waiting for me anyways."

That's when all hell broke loose and she collapsed on the floor crying like a water fountain.

I pitied her at that very moment because she had no one but I didn't want to stay with her anymore.

Taking one last look at her crying face I walked out the door.

She started to pull my leg to stay but I pushed her away and left her in tears.