Me Master Gilligan! (Part 1)

(2 Part Story)

Skipper's POV
    It was a nice afternoon on the island, I was helping the Professor build some contraption to maybe get us off of this island. We've been here for awhile now, this is turning into our new home! We finally found out a way to contact the radio station back in Honolulu to let them know the passengers on the Minnow are safe but shipwrecked and to SOS. Just when the Professor left to go check something in his hut, my Little Buddy, Gilligan came running over, I stood in front of the invention; blocking him from breaking something.

"Gilligan!! Stop where you are, I will not let you destroy this!"

"Hold on, Skipper! Mary Ann wanted me to let you know that dinner is almost ready! I made my famous Coconut Pot Pie!"

"Well that's great, Little Buddy, I'm proud of you!"

I chuckle before grabbing his shoulder lightly and patting it. Gilligan grins triumphantly before peeking over my shoulder.

"What's that?"

"Oh that?? The Professor maybe found a way to get us off of the island.-"

"Off the island???! Wait till I tell the others!-"

Gilligan tries to make a run for it before I grab the back of his shirt, holding him back.

"No, you are going to keep your mouth shut about this! Professor said he isn't one hundred percent sure this is going to work. I don't want to get their hopes up for nothing."

"You can count on me, sir!"

Gilligan solutes and I sigh before letting go of his shirt.

"Go help Mary Ann with dinner."

"But dinner is done-"

"Just- Go to the table and I'll be right over."

"But, Ski-"

"Gilligan, Go! And that's an order!"

I say strictly before pointing at the jungle, Gilligan turns around to see where I was pointing before looking back at me.

"Yessir."

Gilligan nods before walking off into the jungle on the island. I shake my head before turning back around.

Gilligan's POV

    I always feel awful when Skipper has to order me to do something. I just can't help my curious brain. Not that Skipper needs to eat, but- he needs to eat! If you know what I mean...

I make my way back to the huts,

"Mary Ann, Skipper said tha-"

What I see is not what I wanted to. There is a group of headhunters in a circle gathered around Mary Ann, Ginger and Mrs. Howell on one palm tree tied up, the Professor and Mr. Howell on another. I glance and see the headhunters holding little dolls.

"That looks just like... like... me!!! And-And Skipper!!!..."

I say quietly as I make a run for it back to Skipper, my eyes looking back, making sure I wasn't being chased.

"Skipper!!! Skipper!!!! Skipper!!!!! Sk- head- they got!!! Mr. and Mrs.!!!! Dolls-SKIPPER!!!!!"

I race out of the jungle and I run right into Skipper, not paying attention, making him fall forward right into the thing he told me not to break. But right now, I don't even care that it's broken, I'm in full panic mode.

"Ugh- Gilligan!!!! You're a disaster area-"

"Th-They got Mary Ann and Ginger and Mr. and Mrs. Howell and the Professor!!!"