Me Master Gilligan! (Part 2)

Gilligan's POV
    Skipper gave me a five second head start to run away from him, don't worry... I'm making every millisecond count! While running around the island, I look back before WAM! Thaaat... is. That's a tree? Yup... a tree. I fall back onto the ground before "blacking out".

Skipper's POV
     I run after Gilligan, I lost track of him but I know what direction he went.

"Oh Gilligan!!"

I chuckle softly as I am now just walking around. I adjust my hat with a smirk.

"Little Buddy, I know you're around here!"

I walk until I see Gilligan passed out on the ground by a tree.

"Gilligan! Little Buddy! Are you alright?!"

I kneel down next to him, tapping and shaking him so he will wake up.

"Gilligan!!"

Right before I know it, Gilligan jolts awake and looks right at me.

"AHH! STRANGER!!!"

He rustles around to his feet and stands against the palm tree he previously hit; glaring at me with wide eyes.

"Little Buddy, it's me! You're pal, Skipper!"

"Never heard of a Skipper in my entire life!!! You're not fooling me!!"

"We've known each other for years!!!"

"That's what they all say!!! If you're really my friend, what color is my hair?!"

I sigh at the dumb question asked,

"Brown... Gilligan."

"Oh, Now I know..."

"What?..."

"Us talking just gave me a chance to run away from you again, hehe."

Gilligan shrugs with a grin.

"Thanks a lot, Gilligan."

"Don't be such a smart guy, huh Skipper?"

I roll my eyes and chase after him some more. Before I know it, Gilligan and I make it back to camp. We yell at each other and run right into the center of chaos; the Professor, Mary Ann, Ginger, Mr. Howell and Mrs. Howell acting like a tribe, making strange noises.

Gilligan stops dead in his tracks and looks around.

"What is it, Gilligan?"

"Me no Gilligan..."

"What?..."

"Me Master Gilligan!"

I look over and all three of the head hunters are on their knees bowing right at him.

"What is going on?"

The Professor chimes in,

"Seems to me that Gilligan did something to their minds subconsciously, they now think of him as their leader."

"Gilligan! That gave me an idea, stay there! I'll set the rest of them free!"

"You go do that, Skipper... look!"

Gilligan walks backwards and the headhunters shuffle forwards on their knees, speaking their language in panic. They don't want their master to leave.

"We need to figure out what you did to cause this phenomenon, Gilligan."

"Whatever caused me to become their leader needs to be figured out! I can't have them following me on the ground forever! I might trip over them when I go for walks! Especially for a swim! They might drown-"