29| Our Little Secret

    "EEK!" Gracie exclaimed

    "EEK!" Gracie exclaimed. "Okay, you are for sure wearing this tonight!"

    "Gracie, I already picked out her outfit!" Jeremy said, pouting a little. "She is wearing this."

    Gracie rolled her eyes. "Just because you're gay, doesn't mean you have good taste."

    Jeremy's mouth dropped open in shock. "You did not just go there."

    Gracie just shrugged. I spun around in the swivel chair I was sitting on in the room and sighed. "Could you two be any more ridiculous?" I asked.

    "Well, Jeremy can't," Gracie said. "He's reached max capacity for ridiculousness."

    "You need to calm that attitude!"

    "Guys!" I interrupted, and they both turned to face me. "Why don't we try something new? Like, what if I just choose my own outfit for once?"

    Jeremy and Gracie both looked at each other, just staring for a good few seconds before breaking out into laughter. I groaned and spun back around to continue straightening my hair. My friends were complete idiots.

    "How about a different compromise?" Jeremy suggested. "We keep the top that you chose, but instead of the skirt, we use the jeans that I chose. Because the jeans are way more Logan than the skirt."

    Gracie crossed her arms, narrowing her eyes at Jeremy. Finally, she sighed and nodded her head. "You've got yourself a deal."

    I shook my head. "You two are idiots."

    "Thanks!" Jeremy exclaimed. "Hurry up and finish your hair so you can change. We have to make sure it's perfect."

    "There's no reason it needs to be perfect," I said. "I have no one to impress."

    "No one?" Jeremy asked, looking slightly disappointed. "Not even a certain Noah Locke?"

    "We're mad at Noah," Gracie chimed in. "He was making out with that random blonde practically all day yesterday. Logan deserves better."

    "Oh shit... you're right."

    "So we don't like him right now."

    I groaned. "Can we stop?" I asked. "I didn't even like Noah like that in the first place. So can we drop it?"

    Jeremy and Gracie, surprisingly, dropped the topic and continued a conversation about what shoes I was going to wear. I tuned them out.

    Ever since everyone returned from their day trip yesterday, I had been reassuring Gracie that I had no feelings for Noah. I even forced Porkchop to keep it a secret. He wasn't the smartest, but he was a surprisingly good secret-keeper. He wasn't a big mouth like you would expect. I just didn't want anyone to know that I had feelings for Noah, especially after he made out with some random girl yesterday. It was embarrassing for me. He didn't have the same feelings that I did, so it would be awfully embarrassing for me to admit that I had those feelings. It would have been pathetic.