Part 2 Chapter 4: Reunited

"Seize them" a voice ordered. Suddenly, they were surrounded by a gang of men in fedoras. "What is going on?" Nick asked out loud. "Finally, we have a moment to speak to you." a figure said as it stepped out from the shadows. "He looks like a skinnier version of The Godfather." Nick commented quietly to his father. "Ma cherie, I'm going to make you an offer that you can not refuse. I am going to let your friends go. And in exchange, you will be the love of my life!" The godfather statue said to Elaine. He then took ahold of her hand and kissed it. Lancelot glared at him as he unsheathed his sword and pointed it at the Godfather statue. "I would tread lightly if I were you. This woman happens to be my wife!" Lancelot said threateningly. "Really now? I don't see a ring on this delicate finger. Besides, I know your story Lancelot. You preferred a married woman over the perfect angel that you had. Everything she did was out of love and you were a fool to take her for granted" The Godfather statue said. Elaine scoffed and pushed Lancelot's sword aside.

Suddenly,they see a mummy push himself in between the two men guarding the room and walked in to approach the group. "Hello beautiful lady!" Craig said to Elaine as he pushed The Godfather statue away from Elaine. He then took her hand and kissed it. Lancelot let out a low growl of disapproval and Elaine curtsied. 'Greetings" she said. "Ahkie? Ahkie Bear? Is that you?" The mummy asked in disbelief. "Oh no." Ahkmenrah said dreadingly. "Hello Craig." Ahkmenrah said to the mummy.

"What brings you here?!" Craig asked Ahkmenrah. "We are here to gather some things that came here from his tomb." Larry tried to explain to Craig. "Craig, do you know if there is anything else from my tomb here?" Ahkmenrah asked Craig. "Of course there is! Look at this!" Craig said as he held up a jewel encrusted jar. "I am literally taking your breath away" Craig said as he started to walk out of the room. "Wait, is that your actual lungs in there?" Tilly asked a bit disgusted. "Sure is!" Craig responded as he held the jar close to his chest. "Craig, do you know where the Egyptology Department is?" Larry asked. "Yeah, why?" Craig responded. "Can you please show us where it is?" Larry asked, slightly annoyed. "I could, but what is in it for me?" Craig asked as he eyed Ahkmenrah's crown and tablet. "You want to wear the crown and carry the tablet don't you?" Elaine asked. Craig nodded furiously and everyone looked at Ahkmenrah. Ahkmenrah then sighed heavily and rolled his eyes. "I'll tell you what Craig, if you show us where you got that jar from, I will let you wear my 'shiny hat' alright?" Ahkmenrah said to Craig. "And..." Craig said, urging Ahkmenrah to continue his proposition. "And I will let you carry my tablet until we get there." Ahkmenrah said as he took off his crown and held it out to Craig.

"And..." Craig said again. "And what?" Tilly asked. "Ahkie has to admit that I am the greatest broson in the whole wide universe forever and ever!" Craig said as he swayed his arms back and forth like a child. "What's a broson?" Elaine asked. "I'm pretty sure its the words bro and person combined." Nick explained. "How about THIS Craig, I will let you wear my 'shiny hat' and you can give my tablet to the pretty lady over there. I'm sure she likes shiny things" Ahkmenrah said as he handed Craig his crown and tablet. "Deal!" Craig said as he put Ahkmenrah's crown on and took his tablet. "For you pretty lady, I present a shiny magical thing of some sort. It does something and it's very shiny." Craig said as he handed the tablet to Elaine. "Why thank you my good sir. I do so love shiny things." Elaine said as she took the tablet from Craig. "Here, hold this." She said as she then handed the tablet to Larry who put it in Nick's backpack (without Craig noticing) for safekeeping. Before leaving the room, Craig turned to Ahkmenrah who was fixing his hair with his fingers.

After leaving the room with some empty boxes and Craig as their guide, (and making a lot of wrong turns and having to chase Craig to get him back on track), they somehow finally arrived at the Egyptology department. "Here we are my loyal subjects and Ahkie. Welcome to my Kingdom of Awesomeness!" Craig said as he tried to sound king-like while wearing Ahkmenrah's crown. "Are you impressed pretty lady?" Craig asked Elaine. "It's very nice and I do have a name you know, it's Elaine" Elaine said. Craig stared blankly at her. "I like pretty lady better" he said before he wandered off (again).