Chapther 1

Penelope's POV

''Click, click'' I hear my dad's camera as he takes photos of Hector posing for camera. Hector was a male model, who was my friend , who happened to be a bit older than me .

He and I met at university at one of the parties-he was outside smoking weed and I walked outside to get a breather and call a friend and there he was .

Our eyes met and we began talking and rest was history-we were each others friends for life, we went to Comic cons, I helped him come out out of closet for his family who accepted and loved him, we went to cooking classes and trips and so much more.

Today I was his assistant for photo shoot he was doing it -my dad was none other Arnie Hunter, he was photographer in second generation.

I looked Hector, who was tall man with dark skin and dark eye. He had a big bushy beard and hair that was nicely styled .He had big muscular arms and tattoos for days. He wore green shirt with dark jeans and chucks.

Photography as a career for my family began when my grandfather Marcus Hunter, who is nature photographer took my dad and uncle on his nature walks when they were young boys and thats where my dad fell in love of photo art-he followed in his dad's footsteps and slowly but surely he became great photographer and worked with many artists by photographing their tour or doing photo shoot or even taking pictures for their album .

Then at one event my dad met my mom and they fell in love and had my sister Ryleigh , then they got married and had me and my baby brother Julian and baby sister Rita Irene and when we got older our dad took us three kids on nature walks and I usually watched as he took photos and it mesmerized me and Ryleigh was mesmerized by it as well and just like that we began to do photography like our dad did while Julian began to make videos since he liked to do that more.

And then all three of us became our dad's assistants when needed until Ryleigh broke out and began to do photos on her own -thats how she also met her husband Neil Sanderson, who is a drummer of Three Days Grace. They met when she did photo shoot for Three Days Grace and fell in love.

At start I hated Neil with passion because I thought he was arrogant but then I realized he is not a bad guy and is making my sister happy and also I would gain a big brother who I always wanted to have -he and I started fresh and became friends, I even did a photo shoot for Three Days Grace events as I was in the University.

As for Rita she decided to become a singer because music was her passion and at one tour she joined Three days grace as opening act and rest was history she got signed after the tour and has been releasing music since.

My family is very tight knit and we stuck together for better and worse-we were each others cheerleader and rooted for each other when needed.

As I looked at my dad I saw my older sister Ryleigh pulling up which made me smile inside because her and I were so close but she was not alone -she arrived with our younger sister Rita and Ryleigh son Jackson.

Ryleigh looked like an older version of me-we both had brownish hair and same nose shape only thing that made us different was our eye color -she had brown eyes and I had grey eyes. Sometimes people confused us for twins but once they saw the eye colour they realized that that is not the case and Rita was a mini version of our mom. She had blonde curly hair and blue eyes and legs for days .

Jackson was mini version of his dad -he had blonde hair and blue eyes and he had his dad's character and he had great sense of rhythm and he was such a good boy in every way.