Chapter 11

Penelope's POV
2 hours later at the venue

I looked around the backstage as stalf were rushing all over the place doing final perparation for the  show. Tonight guys would perform at Bell MTS place . This arena was housing of two hockley teams which were Winnipeg Jets and   Manitoba Moose. 

       Also this arena was unique because exteriour had a cilinder form in enterance part yet sides had smooth rectangle like form which facinated me .

Show was about to start in a hour and guys were chilling in green room  while I was walking around looking for the best places to stand and take pictures of guys when they will perform -the arena was  just as beautiful  from inside  as it was from the outside . 

Then I looked at stage and looked marvelous -it had six screens  and stage split in three sections which made me gulp because of how impresive it looked.I took a deep breath and said ''It's so beautiful'' and then a familiar  manly voice asked touching my sholders ligthtly and gently ''What is beautiful''

  I jumped and turned to face who was talking to me while bitting lip .

It was Ryan.

 He looked ridiculously good looking  while wearing his dark jeans ,leather jacket,  navy blue dress shirt and boots, I bit my lip and said ''The stage it's nicely designed''

''Ah''Ryan smiled exlaiming ''Um why are you not chilling with us in green room'' he asked and touched my arm gently. I flushed looked at him and said

 ''Um I am just a photographer  who happens to be friend of Chad , Mike and Avril  not realy a family well not yet  you all are a family plus I am looking around to see and feel arena's vibe and look around to see what lense I should use  and  if I need the stand or I just can walk around and take pics without it you know tech stuff''

He pulled me close asking as he looked me in eyes  ''Just a photographer you Miss Hunter?''

''Yeah''I mumbled and gulped

''Are you sure''he asked me low and cupped my face and kissed me lovingly .I moaned softly and he licked the bottom lip begging for the enterance and I opened my mouth letting him in making our kiss more passionate .I felt million sparks hit my body.

Ever since him and I kissed I felt there is something more between us than just being friends friends-his kiss made me forget anything related to Stephen .His kiss was  my remidy  , his kiss  made my heart skip a beat . 

 He was not just some guy-he was a real man , who was a gentleman and swept me off my feet,he treated me like man should treat a woman or anyone and that is with love honor and respect.

 As he pressed me aginst the wall without breaking our kiss I felt any remaining memories I had from my so-called relationship with Stephen wanish without a trace -it was as if they never existed .