Champagne and Candles

Fandom: Irresistible Mistakes (Love 365)

Pairing: Shunichiro x Reader x Jun

Summary: Shunichiro surprises you with a threesome

"Shun, what the hell is going on?" You asked, holding your hands out in front of you.

"You'll see. Stop being impatient," Shunichiro chuckled at you, his fingers curling around your shoulders to guide you while you were blinded by the tie covering your eyes. "You're going to love it, I promise."

You frowned, feeling the fabric shift against your eyebrows. You heard the terrace door slide open, the cool night air brushing across your skin, as Shunichiro gently moved your hair to the side, leaning down to kiss the back of your neck as his hands slowly untied the fabric covering your eyes. "Well, what do you think?"

"It's... it's magical, Shun," your voice just barely above a whisper. Hundreds of flickering candles littered the terrace, mixing with the neon lights of the city, creating an almost dreamlike atmosphere. On the table, you saw a chilling bottle of champagne, you frowned, noticing there were three glasses instead of two.

Just as you prepared to ask him about the third glass, soft music starting playing. Shunichiro met your eyes, his large hand brushing over yours. "It's our last night here before we head back to reality, and I wanted this to be special. You are always taking care of me, helping me with work, massaging my sore muscles, cooking me meals, so I don't cheat on my diet too much," you smiled at that, "I just wanted to show you that I can take care of you too."

You started to speak, surely he didn't really think that he was failing at taking care of you. Anticipating your rebuttal, he smiled softly, running his thumb gently over your lips to quite you before turning you around.

Stepping out the sliding door was Jun Araki. A blush spread over you, moving from your cheeks down to your chest as you backed into Shunichiro, god, this was the last time you told him about your sex dreams.

Shunichiro leaned down to whisper in your ear, "I know this is what you want darling, don't be embarrassed." You looked up at him, needing some kind of reassurance that all of this was okay. He nodded, "It's alright love, I want this too."

Realization set in - the way Shunichiro had acted at the club earlier, pushing you to sit next to Jun. Even when you were dancing, Shunichiro moving you so that Jun could see your body moving against his. He had been giving you subtle clues, you had just been too oblivious to see them.

When you finally turned your head back towards the CEO, he was moving towards you, finally speaking. "_____, you look absolutely stunning tonight." And for the first time since stepping onto the terrace, you were aware of just how little you were wearing.

The black lingerie Shunichiro picked out for you barely covering anything. Instinctively, you moved to cover yourself, but Jun's hand came up to gently grab your wrist, moving your hand back to your side. "There's no need for that."

Shunichiro rubbed his hands soothingly down your arms, making you relax a little. "Sweetheart, I'm right here. You don't have to do anything you don't want to, just tell me, and we'll stop."

Shunichiro's words gave you confidence, "No, I want this, it just all took me by surprise."

He bent down, so his eyes were level with yours, trying to read you, seeing the surety in your eyes, "You're going to let us take care of you?"

Your throat was going dry, but you nodded and both of them smirked. Shunichiro turned, quickly pouring champagne into the three glasses. "This is a celebration," he ordered.