Ruin You

Fandom: Irresistible Mistakes (Love 365)

Pairing: Yukihisa x Reader

Summary: Yukihisa has had a rough night, but that's nothing compared to what he has in store for you

You know what's going to happen as soon as he gets home, so you decide to get ready for it, changing your clothes to a pair of lace panties and one of his shirts. He has ripped too many of your nice clothes, so now you wear his shirts. That way if he rips something you don't really get mad about it.

There is no point of waiting for him on the couch knowing that he is going to pick you up and take you to the bedroom, so you just lay down on your bed and scroll down your phone, waiting for your boyfriend.

It doesn't take long for you to hear the front door smashing against the doorframe, so you leave your phone on the nightstand and get on your feet, leaning against the wall.

"Rough night?" You ask as soon as he walks in and he growls. "Not as rough as I'm going to be with you." Yukihisa says, his voice coming out raspy and low, making you shiver.

"Less talking and more action." You tease him. His eyes are pitch black with lust, walking towards you like a predator who has cornered his prey. His hands go to his neck and he undoes the knot on his tie and slips it off his neck, wrapping it around his fist.

"Lay on the bed." He instructs, but you don't move from the spot you are standing on. "_____, lay on the fucking bed."

You know that Yuki would never hurt you, but he sounds so menacing that your legs start moving and you are soon laying on your back on the middle of the bed. Yukihisa kneels next to your body and grabs your wrists with one of his hands, pulling them above your head. "Don't move." He warns you and you nod. He lets go of your hands and unwraps his tie from his hand, using it to tie you to the headboard. He checks on the knots and then gets back on his feet. 

He takes his sweet time undoing the buttons on his shirt, pushing it off his shoulders and letting it fall on the floor. He doesn't take his pants off, he leaves them on as he crawls back on the bed, kneeling between your legs and running his fingers up and down your legs.

"What should I do with you?" He whispers, his hands going underneath your, his, shirt and resting them on your hips, his fingers under the elastic of your panties. "There is so much I want to do to you that I don't even know where to start." His eyes meet yours.

"Start from the beginning." You say, squirming under his touch.

"Mmm, that's right. I probably should take these off." He says, sliding your now soaked panties down your legs and putting them in his pant pocket. He uses his hands to spread your legs apart, leaving you completely exposed to him. "I haven't even touched you and you are already wet, naughty girl."

Yukihisa runs his fingers over the inside of your thighs, making you moan softly. He knows what to do to make you go completely wild, and soon you are cursing under your breath, asking him to stop the teasing. He chuckles, moving his fingers to your bundle of nerves and making circles over it. Your hips buck forward, seeking more friction and Yuki concedes, rubbing your clit harder.

When you are a moaning mess underneath him he moves his fingers from your swollen clit to your entrance, soaking his fingers with your juices before plunging them inside your warm pussy... when his phone goes off.

"Fuck." He says, reaching over and getting his phone from his pocket, looking at the screen. He sighs and, ignoring the look on your face, he swipes his finger across the screen and moves the phone to his ear. "Hello?"