Coming Down ||25||

Jeff's P.O.V

I watched as Y/n hugged Jack,she was crying and Jack seemed happy.
I was about to go and confront him when I saw her kiss him.My heart  ached watching this,I looked away from them for a moment.

Then I heard Y/n say my name,I looked back at her,he was trying to get her to leave but she wouldn't.

A small smile formed on my face,she actually cares for someone like me..

Jack stared at me,then Y/n followed where he was looking and eventually saw me.

"Jeff!" She called out,she was smiling.

"You're okay,oh my god I was so worried!" She said.

She tried going over here but Jack held onto her,he was grabbing her shoulder and pulling her back.

"Jack let me go Jeff's he-" Jack covered her mouth with a cloth,her words were muffled behind the cloth.

"Y/n!" I yelled,she was struggling against his grip while trying to not breathe into the cloth.

I limped my way over there but I ended up falling onto the ground infront of them.

Y/n's eyes slowly closed,Jack chuckled deeply before letting her figure drop onto the ground.

"You don't deserve her, she's such a great person. You've intoxicated her by thinking you actually loved her you bastard!" I yelled,I can't believe he's going to ruin her like this.

"She actually loves you,that's all she would talk about while she was with me. It's genuine love and you're gonna ruin it!" I spat.

He just stood there,motionless. I tsked and attempted to get back up,but Jack kicked my stomach before I could even lift my body up.
I held onto my stomach and cursed under my breath.

"You tried to make her yours didn't you?" Jack asked.

"I didn't send you to get her so you could run away with her!" He growled.

"It doesn't matter if she thinks I love her or not,as long as she's with me,I don't have a problem." He sang.

"You're sickening,I can't believe she fell for a monster like you.." I muttered,I just wanted to take Y/n and run away as far as possible right now.

But look at me,I'm not the ground weak and helpless as she's passed out on the ground,about to be taken away by this maniac.

"And I assume you love her?" He asked.

"That's none of your business." I spat,looking back at him.

"Oh come on Jeffery, you can't possibly love her, you haven't even known her for as long as I have." Jack snickered.

"Love has nothing to do with how long you've known a person,and besides..she seems to like me alot more than you." I taunted,I just wanted to waste time so eventually Y/n will wake up,I don't know how long she'll be passed out for, but hopefully not for long.

"You really think so?" Jack chuckled a bit before responding to his own question.

"I got her to love me, it was simple, you tried and tried but you didn't succeed." I responded quickly.

"You got her to love you by tricking her, those tricks made her believe that you loved her back!" I stated.

"I still succeeded." He said calmly,he kneeled down to me and grabbed my face,yanking it towards his.

"Listen here Jeffery, this is how my plan will work." He paused before continuing.

"I'll beat you till you can't move,tie you up really good,take Y/n,leave here and let you rot. Sounds good?" That wide chilling smile was on his face again.

"I don't care what you do to me,I care what you do to Y/n!" I said,he scoffed and shook his head.

"Jeffery Jeffery Jeffery,you don't seem to realize the reality here. Y/n will come with me no matter what, you'll die no matter what. And you can't stop me." God I hated how you he sounded so calm.

He let go off my face and sighed while looking left and right, I started to feel dizzy and tired. I tried my best to stay awake, for Y/n's sake and mine.

"Oh, getting tired are we?" Jack asked, getting close to my face again.

"Well I do have a knife in my leg and probably a broken rib from that kick asshole." I shakingly smirked, Jack didn't seem amused as he was raising his eyebrow.

"You know, I could've sent anyone to get Y/n and I sent you, I trusted you alot. I thought that nothing bad would happen, but I guess I was wrong." He started to say.

"It's a shame really." He sighed deeply.

I heard very slight movement come from Jack, hoping liu or one of the girls were here, I fakingly coughed over the noise.

Jack didn't notice the sound, I got my hopes up.
Jack started to push me,I was pushed onto my back,I balanced myself on my elbows.

I was about to question what he was doing but right then Jack gripped the handle of the knife in my leg.

I tried pushing his hand away but I was too late,he pulled the whole thing out and I yelled out in pain,blood poured from the cut and I tried putting my hands over it to stop it from bleeding to much.

"This is a great knife Jeffery." He turned the knife over, examining the blood before licking it off.I felt sick to my stomach, my leg was shaking.

My vision got extremely blurry, the heat was unbearable and so was the pain.Blood was everywhere and was now soaking my pants and the ground.

"Maybe I should kill you with it,instead of tieing you up and leaving you here." Jack purred.

Jack quickly aimed the knife at my throat,I was taken back a bit and gasped as the tip of the knife poked the center of my throat.

"This will be fun.." Jack murmured.

"Burn in hell Jack.." I scowled at him.

Before Jack could do anything I took one more glance at Y/n.

But..

her body was gone...

××

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
×

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~》☆|||||||||||>
|<<"We'll Find Each Other..">>|<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~》☆|||||||||||>
☆Welcome to the second book of -Promise Me You'll Stay?-☆

-

the end is near~~
×
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
××
[Out]🤟
Next chapter called: Destroyed.