The Wedding!

Stiles sat on the sofa of the dressing room laughing at his best friend Scott Mccall, the true alpha, running around the room panicking.

"Dude, with the way you are panicking, looks like you are the one getting married, not me," Stiles says in between laughs

"I want everything to go great today as this is your big day" Scott answers.

"Everything is going to be fine, Derek and I have talked about this for months and we have planned everything to the point with the help of the girls. So stop panicking and just be happy that i am happy" Stiles replies

"Ok, I am going to see how everyone else is doing" Scott responds before walking out of the room before Stiles could answer.

Not long after Scott left, Sheriff Stilinski walks into the room to see his son.

"Hey dad," Stiles says casually

"Hey son, how are you doing?" The sheriff asks

"I am marvellous and how are you?" Stiles answers

"I am great, my son is getting married" the Sheriff declares, happy that his son has found the love of his life. "I am so happy for you and Derek"

"Thanks, dad," Stiles says, getting up and giving his dad a hug

"Its time," Lydia announces, popping her head in

"Let's get you married," the Sheriff declares

Stiles stood behind the doors linked arms with this dad and with Lydia and Jackson, Scott and Allison, Ethan and Danny, Boyd and Erica. Liam and Kira, Isaac and Malia, Danny and Ethan, Corey and Mason and Aiden and Cora in front of him.

The music starts and Scott and Allison go first followed by Lydia and Jackson, followed by Isaac and Malia, followed by Liam and Kira, followed by Erica and Boyd, followed by Danny and Ethan, followed by Corey and Mason, followed by Aiden and Cora. Stiles and his dad walk down the aisle behind them.

When they get to the front, Stiles stands on the left with Scott, Allison, Lydia, Malia, Liam, Danny, Mason and Aiden, while Derek stood on the right with Jackson, Issac, Kira, Erica, Boyd, Ethan, Cory and Cora.

"Who gives this man away?" The priest asks

"I do" the sheriff answers "Derek, look after my boy"

The sheriff sits down in the front left row next to Melissa Mccall, Scott's Mother while Stiles takes both of Derek's hands in his and smiles at him lovingly, Derek smiling back the same.

"We are here today to join Derek Hale and Mieczyslaw 'Stiles' Stilinski as they proclaim their love and commitment to the world. We are gathered to rejoice, with and for them, in the new life they now undertake together. Derek Repeat after me;" The priest announces

"Stiles, you are my best friend and everlasting companion. You have brought me the truest happiness i have ever known. I take joy today in committing my life to yours" Derek repeats after the priest

"Now Stiles repeat after me:" the priest says

"Derek, you are my best friend and everlasting companion. You have brought me the truest happiness i have ever known. I take joy today in committing my life to yours" Stiles also repeats after the priest.

"Who has the rings?" The priest asks

Stiles turns to Scott who hands him the ring and Derek turns to Isaac who hands him the ring before turning back to each other.

"With this ring, I promise to stand with you as we share this life and cherish the memories we make together," Derek says before slipping the ring onto Stiles' finger

"With this ring, I promise to stand with you as we are this life and cherish the memories we make together" Stiles repeats also before slipping the ring onto Derek's finger.

"By the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and Husband. You may kiss your Groom" The priest announces.

Derek and Stiles lean in until their lips meet and share a passionate kiss in front of their friends, family and the pack, while everyone around them cheers in happiness.

Derek takes Stiles hand and they walk down the aisle together with the pack, the Sheriff, Melissa, Chris Argent and Peter Hale behind them.

----

At the reception, the grooms and pack sat at the front of the room with their friends and family sat around the room.

"Hi, I am Scott Mccall, Stiles best man and best friend/ brother. I have known Stiles since we were kids and have been inseparable since no matter what life throws at us we always have each others' back and I am so happy that Stiles has found his soulmate. We meet Derek when we were 16. We had gone out to the woods one night to look for a dead body and I lost my inhaler.  We went back to the same place the next day and Derek tells us that we were on private property and threw my inhaler at me. Derek and I didn't get along for a while but Stiles and Derek hit it off straight away sort off. After many years of fighting, they got together and have been happy ever since. Could everyone raise their glass to Stiles and Derek" Scott says

"To Stiles and Derek," Everyone in the room says before taking a sip.

"Hi, I'm Isaac Lahey. I also meet the couple when I was 16 even though Stiles and I had been going to school together for years. Derek saved me from my abusive dad which I am very grateful for and Stiles helped me with the nightmares that came with the abuse which I am also grateful for. Stiles never minded me crawling in through his bedroom window at any hour of the night to comfort me. Thank you both and I wish you a lifetime of happiness together. To Stiles and Derek," Isaac says.

"Thank you both" Stiles tells them

After food, it was time for the first dance.

Stiles and Derek walked up to the dance floor and Derek pulls Stiles close and Flying without wings by Westlife comes on. It was the first song Stiles and Derek ever danced to together at one of Stiles school dances.

"They are so adorable together," Melissa says to the Sheriff

"Yea, I have never seen him so happy" The sheriff answers with tears in his eyes.

"He's lucky to have you as a dad," Melissa says "it's not easy to raise a child on your own. You did a great job and the job isn't over yet"

"You did well with Scott too. He is a very respectful and well-mannered boy" The sheriff answers

—-

"This day is better than I imagined," Stiles says looking into Derek's eyes while they sway side to side to the music.

"Couldn't agree more" Derek replies

"I love you Derek Stilinski- Hale" Stiles says

"I love you too Stiles Stilinski- Hale" Derek answers, pulling Stiles in for a passionate kiss full of love.

"Mind if I cut in," the Sheriff asks when the boys go back to swaying side to side

"Of course," Derek says, going to dance with Cora

"I am so proud and happy for you son, I just wish your mother was here to see this" The Sheriff says, with a proud smile on his face.

"She is here dad, in our hearts," Stiles says, tears in his eyes

"You have found a good guy Stiles. I have never seen both of you so happy than you are when you're together" the Sheriff confesses

Stiles smiles at his dad before kissing him on the cheek. The Sheriff goes to dance with Melissa while Stiles finds Derek who is dancing with his sister.

Stiles looks around the room and smiles at his friends so happy. Scott and Alison were dancing together as well as Lydia and Jackson, Malia and Kira, Boyd and Erica, Cory and Mason and Danny and Ethan. Isaac, Liam and Aiden were sitting around a table laughing with one another.

Stiles couldn't ask for better friends, Packmates and husband.