Chapter 35 Shopping Havoc

Now the real hype of this book is about to begin... another thing I would like to say before you all head down to read. There are times when it seems that all we've done until now was in vain, no it's not. It's a lesson to learn from our mistakes and make sure to rectify them.

So the singer and song for this chapter are as follows:

Song Name: I Luv U

Artist Name: Sofia Carson & R3HAB

So without a further ado another chapter. Enjoy!

Chapter No. 35

Amalie's POV:

After returning first up was Ryan so I observe the scene carefully. It's kind of a ritual for us to always observe the scene going on so we can get into our character. Today's scenes are a bit more intense as the character I am playing loses her best friend and her only pillar due to circumstances and people plotting around her. So she takes everything in her own hands and tries to commit suicide. But someone watching from a far saves her. But in turn she loses her memories and unfortunately falls into comatose state. It's kind of intense, and needs all the focus we have.

After recording all the scenes I check my cell to find out it's already 9:50 p.m. I guess when they say time flies it literally does mean that. I see Daphne sitting with Emma, and walk over to them, "Sorry Daphne it took so long."

"It's okay, I wanted to inform you that Austin, called some time ago and told me that he would be picking you up." Daphne said.

"Huh? I don't understand, I thought Austin was going out of city for a few days what happened?" I asked confused.

She shrugged, "Dunno, I guess you should ask him."

"But what about my car?" frowning since I brought it here today knowing that I would be alone.

"Don't worry I'll have it sent home. Now get going he would be here by now, I told when you would finish."

Nodding I head to my room and take my bag and things, after saying goodbye to Ryan and Emma I head myself, and just like Daphne had predicted, Austin was outside waiting for me. I smile and head towards him and as soon as he sees me walks towards me and engulfs me in a tight embrace. I return it as well.

"Hey, Malie, damn not seeing you for one whole day felt like hell." Austin grumbled and kissed the top of my head.

I giggled in return, that's all it took for him to kiss me and might I add intensely. I reciprocated but it felt way more like as though, he was frustrated but worried as well or is it my imagination?

Finally we parted because we running out of air. He put his forehead against mine. I looked into his eyes and his grey stormy eyes were more intense. I know something is wrong but he's not willing to tell me. But I'll find one way or the other.

"Chérie, what are you thinking?" Austin asked observing my silence.

"Nothing, just tired. It was one heck of a day." I said smiling now genuinely.

"Okay let's head over to my house, my mom has been dying to meet you." He rolled his eyes at the statement

I giggled, knowing fully well that whenever Dawn is involved, it means pure trouble. Well this is going to be a fun night. Arriving at his mansion he park in the front of the main gate and gives his keys to the butler and steps out, coming to my side to open the door. I smile and step out. Immediately Austin puts his arm around my waist. And head for the door, ringing on the door Dawn is the one to open it and seeing me she engulfs me into a hug and by that I mean a bear hug. Man I wonder how my mommy survived her hugs.