shoes speak

shoes speak

All Right Reserved

Copyright © 2014 F.K

This book may not be reproduced, transmitted, or stored in whole or in parts by any means, including graphic, electronic, or mechanical with our express written consent of the published except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews.

****************************

I give you height metaphorically and literally, I make people feel tall, I make people feel they are attractive, maybe even a little sexy. Even though some people don’t feel comfortable wearing me but they do feel that they look better.

My colours are simple, even people with colour vision deficiency can appreciate me, I don’t need colour to get people looking my way, as I am something that will catch your eye because I am, beautiful, gracious and fashionable and almost everyone tries to walk in me, but not everyone can look good in me.

Am I practical? Well not for everything however I am something every girl can’t help but buy even if they can’t wear me afterwards but who cares. I’m worth it. I myself am tall I cover most of the legs and have rope crossing in and out giving me more design but I’m still simple. I shine in sunlight, rain slides down me but I still look good. Girls who can walk in me gain attention of men as it’s a way of showing you’ve reached woman hood.

My owner has reached this stage of their life. She wears me with pride as she walks down the corridors and work place. I can feel all eyes on us as she gracefully strides through the room looking like a picture of perfection mainly to my doings of course.

I can’t help but take pride as other woman glare at my owner with envy and so they should. You may say I have a rotten soul that leaves pain deep with in, but I couldn’t care less. As I may not comfort, but that’s not my purpose. My purpose is to make you look glamorous, as they say beauty is pain. 

Have you guessed which shoe I am? If not I’ll give you one more clue. My colours represent Ying and Yang.

Hey readers. Hope you liked it! :D For updates follow me on Twitter @MuzicFk. 

Follow me on twitter for updates @MuzicFk. https://twitter.com/MuzicFk 

Or on Pinterest: F K

http://www.pinterest.com/fahimakd/keep-going-wattpad/ 

also do check out my Blog: Books*Movies

https://www.blogger.com/profile/04816802822048962067

Facebook Like (Keep Going-Wattpad): 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Keep-Going-Wattpad/500836513394572

and youtube channle: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-HTHzQWZy56aK0QTte3Unw

Vote, Follow and Comment :)

Many thanks!!!

-FK