Chapter Forty: Madison Square Garden

{Jesy's POV}

"Good luck Jesy. I am so proud of you baby." Mum cries as she hugs me. I hug her tightly and try not to cry so I don't ruin my make up. "Okay, I'm going to find my seat." Mum kisses my forehead and heads off with the rest of the Mum's. 

The next in are Louis, Liam, Harry, Niall, Ella, Asha and Eleanor. They all give us huge hugs and wish us all the best, explain they'll be watching from their seats, proud as ever and that we'll do amazing.

After they all head off we get a visit from Louis Walsh, Simon Cowell, Tulisa, Gary Barlow, Jessie J, Katy Perry, Kelly Rowland, Missy Elliott and Marcus Collins- Love him so much! Such a great friend and guy. 

But the final visitors are the one's that will send us off, Jordan, Jordan, Zayn and Ellie. I hug Jordan tightly and he hugs me back, whispering good luck into my ear. I press my lips into his and with a wave goodbye he's gone. 

We all wave bye to Ellie as she waves goodbye to us and we head out into the corridoor, wearing our outfits for the biggest show of our lives. Performing at Madison Square Gardens. 

{Perrie's POV}

19th November 2019. Never did I believe I would be here, performing at Madison Square Gardens in front of eight and a half thousand people here to watch us. All the hard work and all the dream chasing I've done has lead me up to here. This amazing night where the girls and I get to sing our hearts out to our proud families, friends and fans. 

We head backstage and can hear the screams and chants from the arena. After doing our warm up with the dancers we all stand in a huddled circle.

"'Cause wings are made to fly, we won't let nobody bring us down. No matter what you say it won't hurt me, don't matter if I fall from the sky. These wings are made to fly." We all harmonise. 

"Girls, I can't believe we've made it here. I'm so proud of yous and we deserve every last bit of this night." Jesy says. All the tears form in our eyes and we all place our hands into the circle.

"One! Two! Three!" Jade leads us in. 

"Little Mix!" We all chant in the X Factor man voice- just a joke we have. We all laugh at each other and then head into the little things that will shoot us up onto stage. 

It's now, that the arena has gone silent and I can hear the music for the start of Salute playing that I feel sick, butterflies in my stomach making me want to run and hide- but this is it. We've made it this far and I'm more than estatic. 

{Leigh- Anne's POV}

Ten seconds. Ten seconds that seem like forever until we get shot up onto the stage at Madison Square Gardens for the most important show of our lives and it's safe to say we deserve this. We're the luckiest girls on the planet right now and we're living the dream.

"Zero!" The man calls and suddenly the platform beneath me moves up at a fast rate, bringing the girls and I up onto the stage, a huge mass of screaming errupting throughout the arena. Although I'm scared, this is where I belong.

{Jade's POV}

We perform Salute and I add in the whole 'MSG let me hear you say' bit just to set the mood. Once we're finished our first song for the evening we all come together as the arena is filled with flashes, amazing signs, screaming and crying. 

This is the dream, this is the life I've dreamed of living and I couldn't be anything more than utterly proud of the girls I'm standing on stage with. From the four clueless girls who didn't know each other and got put together because we could all sing reasonably well, to know where we've conquered our fears and grown into the women we want to be- this is my dream come true!